Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nitchin
02.10.2012 , 01:54 PM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
I encourage everyone to report anyone who does this intentionally in-game.
Just wanted to say Great job of making this public knowledge now every jack *** in the game is doing this. What are you guys going to do about it nothing because you are the smart ones who told everyone how too.

I mean do you seriously think that people who are jack asses will not do this. Most people who just play the game will not even know to report them because they did not read this forum post.

Also you can not even prove they left the match on purpose people have lives to live they might actually have left for a good reason but you can not prove it one way or the other. You should probally hot fix this now since you let everyone know how to do it and its obvious you can actually do nothing to stop it.
What we really need is a driod that understand the binary language of moisture evaporators.

Gallego
02.10.2012 , 01:56 PM | #502
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadawawa View Post
The bug is only when the score of the game is 6-0.
If you get the last capture and the other team has not scored you will not get credit for your daily.
If you get 5-0 and then farm medals in the middle you will get credit. The bug is when the game ends because of a 6th score. it does not seem to have any effect when the game ends from the timer expiring.
Also you can let the other team score so they do not have a score of 0 when u capture the 6th point.
This is completely false. I have had plenty of 6-0 wins count (more than not) and plenty of wins where the other team scored not count....
I don't know where you draw your conclusions from.

Gallego
02.10.2012 , 02:01 PM | #503
I have cancelled my subscription because of this.

Gallego
02.10.2012 , 02:12 PM | #504
Quote: Originally Posted by Sirsri View Post
Wait, is this the first person to enter the warzone at all, or the first person on the side that happens to win?

(don't actually answer that, just make sure you're testing all 3 cases).

It sounds like you're saying warzones are like instances attached to someone and if they leave it will either not run the quest code (could this relate to raid NPCs' not giving quest credit?), or it just fails on the first person on its list because they aren't there, throws and error state and then doesn't check anyone else. So then will it throw an error state if the 8th person on the list leaves, and no one past the 8th gets credit?

This sounds like a pretty serious architectural bug. I'm not even sure how you can grab the right automated testing data to see if it's working right.

You might want to have a 'testwarzone' queue that's like 3 minute matches and just hang out and watch all of the different things that can go wrong, because there's a lot of different errors that could merely be moved to not affect everyone, but now only effect some people on the list.
Instead of all this rigorous testing which can leave some cases behind they should just revamp the entire architecture so that no specific player affects anyone else from their own quest completion. They have had over 2 months to do this. Ridiculous...

Mekadave
02.10.2012 , 02:22 PM | #505
Quote: Originally Posted by Gallego View Post
Can I have your stuff?
"It's a shame that stupidity isn't painful." - Neal Boortz

Frostbyt
02.10.2012 , 02:24 PM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by Gallego View Post
I can haz your credits?

Srqt
02.10.2012 , 03:14 PM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadawawa View Post
The bug is only when the score of the game is 6-0.
If you get the last capture and the other team has not scored you will not get credit for your daily.
If you get 5-0 and then farm medals in the middle you will get credit. The bug is when the game ends because of a 6th score. it does not seem to have any effect when the game ends from the timer expiring.
Also you can let the other team score so they do not have a score of 0 when u capture the 6th point.
THis is completly untrue. I have failed to ge credit in games that I have won 6-0 (I have also gotten credit for 6-0 wins), 5-0 and 4-1 in the last week alone. I have also failed to get credit in voidstar on more than one occasion.

PenguinPoacher
02.10.2012 , 03:15 PM | #508
This is really causing me to not want to play anymore. If they can't even fix a bug like this after trying 4 times and thinking they had it I dont have much hope for them as developers.

Jezzikah
02.10.2012 , 03:16 PM | #509
Quote: Originally Posted by thanealpha View Post
You AGREED to play the warzone when you hit accept when the queue pops. You have an opportunity right then to say no. Otherwise you ARE obligated to the 15 other HUMAN BEINGS who are playing to sit there for 15 minutes and participate. YOUR needs are over the other 15 people who have agreed to play together for that time frame. And it's not even a huge timeframe. It's 15 minutes. Here's a tip. If you don't have 15 minutes to commit DO NOT QUEUE.
No...you agreed to join the WZ not stay until the end. Can you please show everyone were it says "you ARE obligated" to stay until the end, The leave WZ button seems to disagree with your statement.Sorry if you're getting personal opinions mixed up with the games TOS.

Nytak
02.10.2012 , 03:52 PM | #510
Quote: Originally Posted by erdadi View Post
It is, but first you need to probe I did it.

For all the rest, I will return Daoc (not WoW) as soon as my subscription time expires. Meanwhile I will keep on posting my frustration with this game, specially with the PVP.
You see.. actually, they don't. You have already stated multiple times on their forums that you are going to do this. Now, if someone reports you in game, guess what, all BioWare has to do is come here to see that you have clearly stated in no less terms that it is your intention.

But hey, it's your account, do with it as you wish.
Decemberite
You work hard so we don't have to