Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Illidor
01.31.2012 , 10:02 PM | #41
I am absolutely sick and tired of this bug. The fact that it has existed for this long and is STILL not fixed is beyond pathetic.

I understand some bugs are hard to reproduce. I understand not everything can be fixed in 2 lines of code. But this? This is a game breaking issue and needs to be at the top of every bug priority list at Bioware. FIX IT NOW.

lectotrans
01.31.2012 , 10:02 PM | #42
same issue, though i noticed the only ones not counting for me have been same faction huttball. definitely not something to unsub over, like some dramaqueens would have you believe though
Squadron 14-610Playing TOR since Beta
Now playing on Canderous Ordo!
Suung on PTS

Sinvx
01.31.2012 , 10:04 PM | #43
L2read. First of all it said rewards. Not credit towards the daily. Secondly it's not a bug. It only happens when the other team does not have a full team. IE : 7v8, 6v8. When people leave warzones, this will happen. You obviously aren't going to get credit for beating an outnumbered opponent.
Octavia Minor
Terribad PvPer
<I Like Big Hutts>

Illidor
01.31.2012 , 10:06 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Noctournys View Post
Go to school to become a software engineer and then get back to me on how easy it is to track down a small bug in a few million lines of code.
Software engineer here. I cannot for the life of me fathom how something that should be relatively simple such as objective tracking could be this difficult to fix. I just can't.

This is a major major issue and needs to be fixed ASAP. Period.

Sinvx
01.31.2012 , 10:11 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Illidor View Post
Software engineer here. I cannot for the life of me fathom how something that should be relatively simple such as objective tracking could be this difficult to fix. I just can't.

This is a major major issue and needs to be fixed ASAP. Period.
Why do people not read? It's not a bug. It's a mechanic so people don't get rewarded for beating outnumbered opponents in a controlled/fair environment.
Octavia Minor
Terribad PvPer
<I Like Big Hutts>

terrorball
01.31.2012 , 10:14 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinvx View Post
Why do people not read? It's not a bug. It's a mechanic so people don't get rewarded for beating outnumbered opponents in a controlled/fair environment.
Oh shut it. Both teams full, game went max duration, no credit.

Illidor
01.31.2012 , 10:15 PM | #47
Source?

What you said is the dumbest reasoning I have ever heard.

I assure you I just beat a full team and didn't get credit. Maybe an opponent left at the very end, I don't know, but if you think that should somehow mean I don't deserve credit for the win, you're on crack.

Sinvx
01.31.2012 , 10:15 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by terrorball View Post
Oh shut it. Both teams full, game went max duration, no credit.
Why cause there was 16 people on the scoreboard? You do know people who leave/crash stay on the scoreboard right?
Octavia Minor
Terribad PvPer
<I Like Big Hutts>

Sinvx
01.31.2012 , 10:17 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Illidor View Post
Source?

What you said is the dumbest reasoning I have ever heard.

I assure you I just beat a full team and didn't get credit. Maybe an opponent left at the very end, I don't know, but if you think that should somehow mean I don't deserve credit for the win, you're on crack.
It's not even something to get hysterical over.
Octavia Minor
Terribad PvPer
<I Like Big Hutts>

DjArioch
01.31.2012 , 10:21 PM | #50
Why cause there was 16 people on the scoreboard? You do know people who leave/crash stay on the scoreboard right?
Why would it even matter if noobs bail on a wz? If they are crushed and leave that's on them not on my win credit. I don't have all night to get my daily done, 1 or 2 wins with no credit means no daily completed.

I don't care if someone joins a win with 5 seconds left, still in a win too.