Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Saerol
02.09.2012 , 10:34 PM | #441
Quote: Originally Posted by jizerai View Post
I suppose you don't expect a paycheck if another person at work performs better either?
I don't expect to get a job where someone else can do it better than me, if they can - they get a bigger paycheck than I do.
Saera Procela
War Hero ~ Jedi Sage
< Matchless | Stream >

jizerai
02.09.2012 , 10:40 PM | #442
Quote: Originally Posted by Saerol View Post
I don't expect to get a job where someone else can do it better than me, if they can - they get a bigger paycheck than I do.
Yet, you actually said that they "shouldn't be rewarded". No matter, I suppose. You won't agree with me and this is off-topic anyway. I hope you're enjoying the game.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Saerol
02.09.2012 , 10:48 PM | #443
Quote: Originally Posted by jizerai View Post
Yet, you actually said that they "shouldn't be rewarded". No matter, I suppose. You won't agree with me and this is off-topic anyway. I hope you're enjoying the game.
They are still rewarded for queuing up, even if they lose. You're still gaining valor and commendations, you lose out on 1 bag by not completing your daily, if you lose 10 games, you should have earned close to 800 commendations and be able to purchase a bag anyways. If you're battlemaster and can't win three games for your BM bag, well then you definitely don't deserve to get it.
Saera Procela
War Hero ~ Jedi Sage
< Matchless | Stream >

djpravda
02.09.2012 , 11:43 PM | #444
This Dev team is looking more pathetic with every Patch..

You have to be a BLIND FANBOI to support this fail development!
Dice ---- Sith Assassin--- 690Expertise
DeathWind Corridor- PvP East.
Assassin PvP Video
http://youtu.be/To-k7ZaZGmA

Aweus
02.10.2012 , 12:21 AM | #445
Quote: Originally Posted by Saerol View Post
They are still rewarded for queuing up, even if they lose. You're still gaining valor and commendations, you lose out on 1 bag by not completing your daily, if you lose 10 games, you should have earned close to 800 commendations and be able to purchase a bag anyways. If you're battlemaster and can't win three games for your BM bag, well then you definitely don't deserve to get it.
I am sorry but you are just being ignorant. Playing on the weaker faction (if there is one which is much weaker on your server) will often equal to smashing your head into the wall. I can play 15 matches during a day and still dont manage to complete a daily. Why?
a) Half of the time we start with 6 people (on my server there is barely enough people on Republic to fill two 8-man warzones in lv-50 bracket, so one group will often start with 6-7 people which will fill after several minutes)
b) Much more BM premades on the other side. PUG vs. premade = steamroll
c) When you do manage to win, it will sometimes not count becouse of that *** bug
d) The "looser" mentality which develops among many Republic players over time

I sometimes roll with a strong premade and then we steamroll Empire 95% of time (I get to play in that premade becouse I was observed to produce good stats and follow the tactics properly). But when I queue with a PUG the experience is absolutly horrible. I may even dominate the warzone in overall effectiveness but my team will still get stomped becouse Empire team is made half from battlemaster overlords doing PvP 12h per day.

I am a very persistent person when it comes down to challenges. And I will sit through and get it done no matter how hard it is. But in SINGLE PLAYER enviroment. And SWTOR? If I will spend 6 hours doing WZ nonstop, play my best, try to lead the WZ pug on chat and get decent stats, and in the end still fail to complete the daily becouse of issues mentioned above? And then you still tell me that I dont "deserve it" (unlike a mouthbreather who picked Empire side and gets carried by the faction imbalance on the server)? My only possible response to that would net me a ban from this forum so I will keep it to myself.

Phables
02.10.2012 , 12:44 AM | #446
happened to me so many times. every week it happens and every week and every patch there's no fix. how is there an excuse for this again? anyone? oh that's right.. there is no excuse for this.

NoVaFLuXx
02.10.2012 , 12:53 AM | #447
Still not fixed...just happened to me tonight...

Sucks for me because I get home so late I only have a small window of time to play and things like this really make me feel like I'm wasting my time.

GameNirvana
02.10.2012 , 12:53 AM | #448
i just didn't get credit for a warzone win.

Raansu
02.10.2012 , 12:57 AM | #449
Quote: Originally Posted by Nohkron View Post
What you probably do not know, if the victory does not count towards your daily/weekly, it will not count for anyone's in that game either.
This is not true as I have gotten credit and my friends in the same match have not.

Darth_Niner
02.10.2012 , 12:58 AM | #450
Happened to me in Hutball tonight as well.