Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Hades-LotD
02.04.2012 , 09:14 AM | #301
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi again,

Once again, thank you for your patience on this issue. We've found a possible solution for this and we will be implementing it in an upcoming patch as soon as we're able to test and verify this solution internally. This process takes a bit of time, but know that we are working to implement it as soon as we can.

This is slowing down PVP gear progression, so that makes it twice as aggravating.

Yakito
02.04.2012 , 09:18 AM | #302
Same problem.
Just like other patchnotes that were a total lie - quest abandoning for example, and the walls in Karraga's Palace. And many many many more of course. Do they just sit down and say "ok, so this week we'll put these notes, maybe they wont notice we haven't actually done anything"

MrDeas
02.04.2012 , 09:19 AM | #303
I had this problem where it wasn't registering because the quest wasn't tracked...
Gandalf knows what to do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9mgDXRY5fM

mibulobo
02.04.2012 , 09:33 AM | #304
This is just retarded, after spending over an hr to get the daily done of 5 wins I just got one.. **** this.. really it just makes me want to cancel my suscrption.. I dont know what kind of monkeys have for programers but this crap is like raiding for 2 hrs and getting no loot..

Tanyala
02.04.2012 , 09:37 AM | #305
We have won 8 matches in a row, and got creditted for 2 wins.

It's already frustrating, but at least we are running them in premades and win 90% of it, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for people with a win streak of 20/80.

Maybe it's intentional, since this daylies benefits the BMs the most, since it's the only way to get some BM commendations..../sigh

JamieM
02.04.2012 , 09:47 AM | #306
This is just so beyond acceptable - if this was any other product I would have asked for my money back. I have lost track of the amount of WZ wins that have not been counted. Dozens and dozens. FIX THIS AND TEST IT PROPERLY NEXT TIME PLS.

Gallego
02.04.2012 , 10:37 AM | #307
With all these angry posts running rampant you think they would put this on the top of their list as a P1 critical blocker and have it fixed on Tuesday. Things like this do not take longer than a week or two to fix, and it has been nearly 2 months now. Its pretty pathetic, makes the game feel like it should be free to play. I find it hard to not cancel my subscription right now...

BioWare I strongly suggest you stop ignoring this and fix it immediately. Put everyone on it and get it done, then go back to what you were doing...

zeezkos
02.04.2012 , 03:21 PM | #308
Quote: Originally Posted by Syrellaris View Post
Crazy idea to all saying there incompetent etc etc. Why not go and create the fix yourself? Write the code, post it here for them to copy. Crazy idea I know, but ey you all are like superior people with all the knowledge in the world and so on regarding developing.

well go on! post it!
I said they were incompetent (or lying) specifically for posting that it was fixed in the patch notes when nothing was actually done to it. They either put it in knowing that it hadn't been fixed, or

-they have no idea what is going on between their teams
-they didn't bother to verify that patch notes match recent work done by patching team.. for weeks.

chosen_silver
02.04.2012 , 04:38 PM | #309
Quote: Originally Posted by Syrellaris View Post
Crazy idea to all saying there incompetent etc etc. Why not go and create the fix yourself? Write the code, post it here for them to copy. Crazy idea I know, but ey you all are like superior people with all the knowledge in the world and so on regarding developing.

well go on! post it!

Wait...What is it this? You can't!??? What realy? you are not a developer? Then shut up and get some patience.
Sadly, I am a software developer (not in the gaming industry). I routinely have to support applications that were written 10 years ago by different developers and I have zero issues determing why the code is behaving a certain way. Granted the things I look at do not come close to the complexity of what this game must have, but if they have trouble understanding how their own code works that is pretty sad.

Riddlespower
02.04.2012 , 05:22 PM | #310
Everyone who has this problem should cancel their subscription so bioware will finally get the message and fix this ****. When I cancelled mine I put this in the ticket as one of the main reasons why I cancelled. I will resub when it is fixed and confirmed to be completely fixed (and not confirmed by bioware becuase they have lied about fixing twice so far)