Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MajorStex
02.02.2012 , 12:06 PM | #221
It took me 8 wins yesterday to get my 3/3 daily. As a casual pug gamer, I don't have time to spend 6 hours a day getting my dailies and advancing in valour.

It's particularly irking to not get credit, especially after a great win. A group of us won the Alderaan WZ by 5 points and did not get credit....I can't tell you how angry this makes me.

bioneotokyo
02.02.2012 , 12:11 PM | #222
same here, my daily shows 0/3 my weekly shows 4/9 (won 8 yesterday to get those 4 to show) and won 6 today and not one win has counted... I am about ready to unsub.. I've had enough
Let the Wookie win

MPagano
02.02.2012 , 12:43 PM | #223
This is starting to become ridiculous and I'm a fanboi of star wars, MMOs and BW games. These things make me wonder what sort of oversight there is even amongst disparate departments. It's one thing to misquote the amount of a change or something like that. But how does one part of the company say "left" and the other hears "right"?

Meatnose
02.02.2012 , 12:51 PM | #224
We are still waiting for an update on this issue. It was in your notes for weeks and it's obvious you are just trying to save face with the post you made about it accidentially being in the patch notes. Get it together for once and prove that BioWare isn't a joke like everyone is beginning to believe.
Do the math.

Roak
02.02.2012 , 03:06 PM | #225
lmao at the piss poor excuse
things need to change
We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team™
~
You have no play time.

Spinaltapp
02.02.2012 , 03:19 PM | #226
I had never had an issue with WZ wins not counting, untill this patch.

/facepalm

Jackalcrimson
02.02.2012 , 03:26 PM | #227
It almost seems like its a time issue, the shorter the match the more likely it won't count towards your win, we had a 6-0 huttball match that maybe took 4 minutes to win and it didn't count then we had another again that was slightly longer and it didn't count again. I guess this means we got to farm the other team when we get close to the 6 again?
Pride of the Empire
Casual group of people from all over the world just looking to get our lightsaber attacks on. Check us out if you're interested in joining.

Kadin
02.02.2012 , 03:26 PM | #228
This is absolutely ridiculous. BW, everything you state in your patch notes that seem to have been fixed tend to never be true. What's the dealio? Really starting to lose faith here... Missed out on 2 wins yesterday and 2 more this afternoon.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jackalcrimson View Post
It almost seems like its a time issue, the shorter the match the more likely it won't count towards your win, we had a 6-0 huttball match that maybe took 4 minutes to win and it didn't count then we had another again that was slightly longer and it didn't count again. I guess this means we got to farm the other team when we get close to the 6 again?
Just won a 1-0 HB match that went the full distance. Afterwards, no win count.

Calds
02.02.2012 , 03:28 PM | #229
Quote: Originally Posted by bioneotokyo View Post
same here, my daily shows 0/3 my weekly shows 4/9 (won 8 yesterday to get those 4 to show) and won 6 today and not one win has counted... I am about ready to unsub.. I've had enough
Dont worry! Next patch will fix this. So with the one after that, and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that.

LordCrow
02.02.2012 , 03:28 PM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by Balmuck View Post
What a joke... How the hell can you release a patch claiming that you fixed something when you clearly didn't...

Did they even run a WZ to check this on the PTS or what?

hell right

I guess their patches are only to show naive people that they do something...when in fact they do nothing..oo..sorry..they for sure counting money from collectors editions....