Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FacelessMinion
02.01.2012 , 07:20 PM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by Kodosong View Post
That's my point. It only affects PVP though but because they allow PVP on all servers the rest of us have to suffer.

What is the point of having PVP only servers if they allow it on all servers and then have to hurt th rest of us if they have to bring the servers down to fix a PVP only bug.
I play on a PVE/RP server.
I rarely, if ever, PVP.
You are still an utter buffoon.

Wrakk
02.01.2012 , 07:22 PM | #192
Really annoying bug that should be placed as top priority fix

Zeebie
02.01.2012 , 07:59 PM | #193
well I see it's not even in the next round of patches, PvP really does take a back seat in this game. For alot of lvl 50's this is a massive deal, I'm sick of spending the whole of my 3 hours play time a day on doing my daily or getting 2/3 from 9 wins like last night ended up.

Laurien-Wriroh
02.01.2012 , 08:01 PM | #194
Won 5 today 0 counted to my daily or weekly.

LegionAlpha
02.01.2012 , 08:06 PM | #195
Gratz BW on another EPIC FAIL and utterly useless "patch". Pretty much making claims to fix stuff that really you twiddled your thumbs over for 8hrs then wrote the standard line of "Fixed an issue that would cause warzone wins to not count toward the weekly." Just like you do with everything else pretty much.

So much more depth to be had but ill stop there seems how i enjoy the game, just really hoping these bugs get worked out quickly for full enjoyment.

dernickmurphy
02.01.2012 , 09:02 PM | #196
Just puttin my name in this thread. This is a rediculous bug. It's one of those ones that you would have thought when bioware learned of it, after blushing a bit and saying "woops", they would have immediately fixed it.

To say that its Frustrating would be an understatement, players should be compensated but alas, most likely won't be.

Losing more and more faith in BW.

pandacheese
02.01.2012 , 09:04 PM | #197
yup, still not working as stated

Lunachick
02.01.2012 , 09:05 PM | #198
Same thing. Won 2 warzones today. Sitting at 0/3 for my daily. Please get this fixed ASAP.

huntgod
02.01.2012 , 09:17 PM | #199
Went 2 of 3 this morning, none counted...got fed up and decided to do something else.

I'd been avoiding WZ's and was excited to see it was fixed in the patch notes and then infuriated to discover it wasn't.

Both the matches that did not count were Huttball on Republic/HoG.
HuntGod
The Unrepentant Gaming Community
The force is wrong with this one...

www.unrepentantgaming.org

Oneth
02.01.2012 , 09:26 PM | #200
Won 2 out of 3 matches today, still sitting at 0/3 for day and 5/9 for the week. Seriously, how hard is it to put an if then statement in the program that IF you see the victory screen, THEN you get credit on your missions ... Hell, even I can code that much and I'm not a programmer.