Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kodosong
02.01.2012 , 06:15 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by Tservo View Post
Poor Joveth, they send this guy out to get eaten by the wolves at least twice now. Lol
Thanks

DamsonRhee
02.01.2012 , 06:16 PM | #182
that patch note doesnt refer to the bug that doesn't count your wins correctly
it is a fix for some people not receiving a bag after turning that quest in

Kodosong
02.01.2012 , 06:17 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by TogashiMatsuo View Post
Uh, those wins are part of daily/weekly quests with basic progression rewards. No credit, no completion... no next days daily quest.

It's kind of a big deal.
Ok if it part of a daily/weekly progression and you can't get next dys quests because of it then I can see what the big deal is.

See that is why guys like me ask these questions as we don't know how it works. Maybe it is ignorance as someone else suggested but if you don't ask questions you stay ignorant and don't learn.

-Kraxis-
02.01.2012 , 06:19 PM | #184
Dear Failware,

Yes, that is now officially your name, dealwithit.jpg.

Hire some better programmers and quit wasting my time with your incompetent bug fixing.

Ceasaigh
02.01.2012 , 06:20 PM | #185
Maybe its a way to balance all the Imps winning Warzones

Seriously same here. I submitted a ticked and got a uncanned response stating that there aware of the issue and that the fix they meant to have in 1.1.1 is still broken.

So at least there aware of it.
Sith Marauder Wyy'rlok
"The Hawk Legacy"
Jedi Covenant

GameNirvana
02.01.2012 , 06:20 PM | #186
this bug really needs to be fixed. I'm getting tired of how difficult it is to win 3 wz games because half don't count.

seallone
02.01.2012 , 06:25 PM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by Avip View Post
I've tried to be as optimistic as possible about this game but this and the dropping missions thing in the last patch just shows complete incompetence or at least lack of communication in a large development team. It's like everyone went on vacation and uses twitter, leaving one guy to make up patch notes as he goes without actually doing anything.

I'll take a "we are aware of the issue and are working on it" over "we fixed it but didn't" any day.
Some one get's Its

Fancayzy
02.01.2012 , 07:09 PM | #188
Just a /facepalm moment today when I won a WZ and didn't get credit AFTER they specifically stated in the patch notes that this issue was fixed.

really? Really? REALLY?

Sulaan
02.01.2012 , 07:11 PM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by Fatbaldandalone View Post
False, won 2 matches tonight, still sitting at 1/3.
9 wins and i got 9 update so for me it works after update
SithSorc lvl 50--eXz--Valor71

FacelessMinion
02.01.2012 , 07:18 PM | #190
Quote: Originally Posted by lexiekaboom View Post
Great to hear!

Can you also look into the patch that said quests could be deleted not letting quests be deleted?

The patch that said it would fix frame rate lowering frame rate?

The patch that said it would fix "performance issues" adding a new game stopping performance issue?

The patch that said missions recently done by companions would show up on the list right away not doing that at all?

The patch that said companions would not disappear when you get off a speeders not fixing that problem?

The patch that said you would no longer die on taxis not fixing that?

And I guess while we are at it ...

The patch that said it would fix Ilum PVP destroying Ilum PVP?

The patch that said it would make it so operatives could kill people slower making it so they can kill people faster?

Thanks!
This sums up my feelings rather well.