Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lord_Karsk
02.01.2012 , 02:40 PM | #111
Well oh my. An actual response on the pvp forum.Well if they can actually fix it soon that would be very nice.When that bug is gone one can actually pvp knowing when one get rewarded for it.

lexiekaboom
02.01.2012 , 02:40 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we have been investigating this issue with the patch note not matching up to in-game behavior since we started seeing these type of threads yesterday.

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

This is a high priority issue for us, and it won't be resolved overnight, but we are actively working towards a solution. We apologize for the error with the patch note and we will also work to prevent situations like that from happening again.

The patch note has since been removed and we will keep you updated on the status of a resolution to this issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and for your understanding.
Great to hear!

Can you also look into the patch that said quests could be deleted not letting quests be deleted?

The patch that said it would fix frame rate lowering frame rate?

The patch that said it would fix "performance issues" adding a new game stopping performance issue?

The patch that said missions recently done by companions would show up on the list right away not doing that at all?

The patch that said companions would not disappear when you get off a speeders not fixing that problem?

The patch that said you would no longer die on taxis not fixing that?

And I guess while we are at it ...

The patch that said it would fix Ilum PVP destroying Ilum PVP?

The patch that said it would make it so operatives could kill people slower making it so they can kill people faster?

Thanks!

Bongi
02.01.2012 , 02:41 PM | #113
Yea this is some ******** come on bioware

Darkdanjal
02.01.2012 , 02:42 PM | #114
reply on Aneu his topic please, would rather have seen that:P

AlonzoOdantis
02.01.2012 , 02:45 PM | #115
"hey we found the problem with the bug we told you we fixed...turns out we didn't mean to tell you we fixed it"

I can imagine any other company/profession using this line.

"Ok, your car is ready, come pick it up, the brakes are fine now"

"Oh...your family was killed in a wreck when the brakes failed? Oh...sorry...turns out we didn't mean to tell you we fixed it"
"Hutts may not have feet, but they do have feelings. Please, show some respect."
Alonzo Odantis, RP-Coordinator/Public Relations
Hutts Don't Have Feet

Asnine
02.01.2012 , 02:45 PM | #116
Funny thing is, this has only been going on for only, oh, SINCE RELEASE.

Failthic strikes again.

Illwill-
02.01.2012 , 02:48 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by lexiekaboom View Post
Great to hear!

Can you also look into the patch that said quests could be deleted not letting quests be deleted?

The patch that said it would fix frame rate lowering frame rate?

The patch that said it would fix "performance issues" adding a new game stopping performance issue?

The patch that said missions recently done by companions would show up on the list right away not doing that at all?

The patch that said companions would not disappear when you get off a speeders not fixing that problem?

The patch that said you would no longer die on taxis not fixing that?

And I guess while we are at it ...

The patch that said it would fix Ilum PVP destroying Ilum PVP?

The patch that said it would make it so operatives could kill people slower making it so they can kill people faster?

Thanks!
And still, the bugs/issues that annoy me the most aren't even in that list.
Sub cancelled. Can't find a reason to renew.

Lexster
02.01.2012 , 02:54 PM | #118
So much hoping for a rolling hotfix, what about the extra players in wfs, that going to get looked at soon?

MoonsLightV
02.01.2012 , 02:54 PM | #119
That is some major miscommunication going on. I have noticed that in some of these "patches" that what they say is supposed to be fixed with the patch, is not really fixed at all. My companions still don't appear half the time when i get off a speeder, my performance in the fleet is still garbage, ability delay doesn't seem improved at all, the list goes on.
I find it strange that with this last patch which seemed pretty large, it only took about 2 minutes for it download and install COMBINED....doesn't seem right to me.

Nokta
02.01.2012 , 02:55 PM | #120
I'm having the same problem.
Need fix asap. Quite annoying but, expecially considering that 90% of times the bags are pretty useless stuff.
Too weird to live, too rare to die