Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No /roll function?

scarhavok
12.18.2011 , 08:15 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Aetheran View Post
So we just did SD-0 in a full PUG, and it was set on masterlooter to prevent people from ninjaing loot that they couldnt use just for the mods.

Drop the boss, and then we find out there's no /roll feature. The hell is this? We had to have the masterlooter pick a number between 1 and 100 and have the people guess, which he could have easily lied about and given the loot to his buddies (not saying he did, just that its possible).

How is there NOT a /roll, or /random, or /dice feature? I mean come on guys.
Exactly same thing here. Just did a full raid on SD-0 ok guys roll for *insert item here*... and people were asking how to Roll? I thought they were joking... Then we all realised that there was no roll command. Same thing here our leader decided to say whisper him and pick a number between 1-10 whats closest to the number in his head wins...

This must surely just be a big oversight.... Right? Needs to be fixed asap.

Please an official response to this issue would be greatly appreciated! I might be one person writing on the forums but there were 19 other unhappy people. Not everyone gets on here to say whats been happening. Please address this.

Drentika
12.18.2011 , 03:54 PM | #22
A duel as such is a good idea... but seriously a command must be in the game. No matter if we roll there dice or holodices.
Notorious - EU PvE Raiding Guild
Drentika - Sith Assassin

Bustanoggin
12.18.2011 , 03:57 PM | #23
I am pretty sure the group leader has a option to make everyone /roll

snowmon
12.19.2011 , 05:25 AM | #24
this needs looking at!!! come on, not long and we start raiding.......needs to be sorted before..not later!
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server

Saberjuice
12.19.2011 , 08:37 AM | #25
I could not agree more. /roll needs to be added. I was the Ops Leader in a First World Boss kill. We downed him and realized that /roll was not working. I had the ops members pick a number 1 through 10 and whoever was closest to the number got the item.

Please add /roll.

Thank you
Blood Shall fill the tears of our enemies!.

Wookie Rage - Shadowlands Server

Dark_Disciple
12.19.2011 , 09:28 AM | #26
/signed
Assassination is an art, rifle is our brush and our enemy's blood the paint that fills the canvas. We are the perfect killer, everything and everyone is expendable. An enemies life is decided by our very whim
Imperial Intelligence Marksmen Division Squad 11.11.11

DarthKlug
12.19.2011 , 09:40 AM | #27
/signed
If the tank dies, it's the healer's fault.
If the healer dies, it's the tank's fault.
If the DPS die, it's their own damned fault.
DPS is easy to replace.

OSUNightfall
12.19.2011 , 10:06 AM | #28
It's an embarrassment that this isn't in the game already.

Ashmadai
12.19.2011 , 12:01 PM | #29
I hope they make a set of dice everybody has to have to be eligible for loot when the group is using master loot, and it's created by slicing.

I'm kidding.

Kathvely
12.19.2011 , 01:25 PM | #30
/Signed
This is a pretty big oversight by the developers. I cant even think of a reason why you wouldn't want it.