Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Disproportionate class drops....


targetrein's Avatar


targetrein
02.01.2012 , 11:28 PM | #11
I posted this already in the General forums, but I just completed my 14th Hard Mode run in a row WITHOUT an Imperial Agent drop (I play a sniper).

I'm at my wits end. I cannot even describe my frustration with this game. What a pile.

NotSevv's Avatar


NotSevv
02.02.2012 , 01:01 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by targetrein View Post
I posted this already in the General forums, but I just completed my 14th Hard Mode run in a row WITHOUT an Imperial Agent drop (I play a sniper).

I'm at my wits end. I cannot even describe my frustration with this game. What a pile.
We have only seen two IA drops now in a week, averaging 2-3 Hardmodes a night, one columi and one weapon.

Raeken's Avatar


Raeken
02.02.2012 , 09:49 AM | #13
It seems that the game always picks out the most played class in a static or group and for this class it drops almost nothing.

Our static has 3 Consulars ... and there was 1 Consular Robe drop in 50 hardmodes.
A static of some friends has 2 Soldiers and 2 Smugglers and they had just 2 Soldier Gear drops in 40 hardmodes and always tellin' me that they are constantly getting Consular drops.

FobManX's Avatar


FobManX
02.02.2012 , 09:57 AM | #14
90% of the columi tier tokens I've seen drop have been Smuggler. Then I'd say of the remaining 10%, 9% has been Consular. Trooper and JK make up the remaining 1%. I'm a Sentinel and in all my HM runs I've only ever seen ONE JK token drop. I got more gear in one 2.5 hour run of EV then I did in every HM FP run I've done combined.

targetrein's Avatar


targetrein
02.02.2012 , 10:24 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by NotSevv View Post
We have only seen two IA drops now in a week, averaging 2-3 Hardmodes a night, one columi and one weapon.

that's about how many i've been averaging, too. I hit 50 last Thursday (this is my 2nd 50) and average 2-3 nightly while doing them ALL on the weekends. I've only seen two pieces drop in 20+ total runs since turning 50, and I was outrolled on the headpiece by a guild mate. No hard feelings, there.

So far I have one piece of columi gear and two pieces of crafted rakata gear (armormech). at this rate, I'll have all three pieces of the daily rakata gear (2x implants + ear) before I get another piece of columi.

sadface

daveytech's Avatar


daveytech
02.02.2012 , 05:56 PM | #16
We tend to mostly run with: 1 BH Tank, 3x Inquisitors

85% or so of the drops are BH. The tank has his tanking set, dps set, and his companions are all geared out. I rolled a BH. Gonna start leveling like mad!
----------------------------------------------------------
Slayage - 50 Sorc Healer
Server: Iron Citadel / Guild Leader of <Lumber>
----------------------------------------------------------

Rashoumon's Avatar


Rashoumon
02.02.2012 , 06:59 PM | #17
Hm on our server ( Luka Sene PVE ) imperial side,
its the agent gear that drops the most.. ( HM Ops )

We have 1 operative dps in our raid, and he is full Rakata and has 3 pieces offspec allready.

While the rest of the raid slacks behind with 1/2 pieces Rakata, its insane really.
Its a running joke now on ventrilo so we keep our spirits up and are amazed as soon as non-agent gear drops.

As soon as he has his offspec set we will be rolling need on his classtokens for our companions.

But I won the Batmobile from Karagga HM so I'm happy
(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀|]Ξ[▀▀]T[▀▀]Ξ[|▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

targetrein's Avatar


targetrein
02.02.2012 , 07:07 PM | #18
As of this moment i am 16 straight HMs without an IA columi drop.

the trend continues. again, we had all 3 classes of gear drop besides this IA.

<3

Sunsinger's Avatar


Sunsinger
02.02.2012 , 07:08 PM | #19
Our group is a Juggernaut, assassin, Operative and Merc, same group every night 3-4 HMs a night, the assassin and Merc (me) have almost full primary and secondary sets built, the Operative has most of her primary, and the Juggernaut just got bracers last night, its getting very frustrating.

Generaljerms's Avatar


Generaljerms
02.02.2012 , 07:16 PM | #20
Hardmodes are ridiculous, I have run about 5 hardmode flashpoints with a Jedi Knight Tank, Sentinel Dps, Sage Healer and Sage Dps, 80% of the gear is sage, 19% trooper or smuggler and i've seen 1 piece of Sentinel gear drop. Being the Tank and getting no new gear, makes Hardmodes extremely hard and all of the tier pieces that have dropped have been for a class thats not there. I'm all for grinding for gear but if im saving the tokens I get for gear, thats just stupid, and makes me lose interest in playing a 50.
May the Force be with us all.