Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

IOS Security Key App issue

Pwnberries
12.15.2011 , 05:23 AM | #1
Downloaded the SK APP for IOS this morning. On the Member Site it asks for the Serial Number from the App (by clicking the info button that many apps have). But when I launch IT asks for a serial number as well (lol) and there is no "Info" icon or anything else to click with in the app.

Again the App itself asks for a Serial Number... has a dialogue box and under it ... it says... "Enter your serial number (7 digits) and press OK. There are no other options on the app.

I downloaded it through the app store after signing into my account on the site with my phone and then click the link from the Security Key section of the My Account section.

Anyone else having this issue?

Also I you may want to add a "Search" dialogue to the CS forum... I did not see one thus could not search to see if this issue was already addressed.

Good Day

Sangriel
12.15.2011 , 05:27 AM | #2
Try to refresh the Account page - Security Key.
Or open to another tab or window after clearing cookies and history and restarting browser.
The process is a bit glitchy.
Eventually you will get the numbers that you need to input to iPhone.

CrazyGreggy
12.15.2011 , 05:28 AM | #3
Yeah, on my phone the app loads and you get a brief glimpse of the settings page then the activate page loads with only 1 OK button and the box to enter the serial number. Bit of a pain as my physical authenticator was missing from my CE box and as it's a factory error I'm not going to make the retailer give me someone else's CE and take the hit in the pocket.