Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Star War Book

NarroSienar
12.15.2011 , 11:50 PM | #21
The Corellian Trilogy and Millennium Falcon.

Pharmakon
12.16.2011 , 01:38 PM | #22
Vector Prime and Path of Destruction.

I also loved the Young Jedi Knights series and the Jedi Apprentice series.

But why no love for the graphic novels?? Star Wars Legacy is beyond awesome!

Aarcher
12.17.2011 , 05:40 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Chronbodi View Post
Hmm. I, Jedi was one.... Since I can't go with the entire X-Wing series I'll have to say The Bacta War as my second fave.
I, Jedi is definetly one of my favorites. That or Darth Bane : Path of Destruction.

Since you said book and not series.

I enjoyed The New Jedi Order series and Legacy of the Force. I also really enjoy Fate of the Jedi Series quite a bit.

I also enjoyed the Book where Anakin Solo is trapped and assumed a slave in the book that's part of the New Jedi Order Series where he uses the Lambient Crystal for his lightsaber.

I also Loved "Traitor"
Han Solo: “You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon? … It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.”
Darth Vader: “When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”
Obi-Wan Kenobi “Only a master of evil, Darth.”

BrandonSM
12.17.2011 , 06:40 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Verg View Post
1. Traitor
2. Revenge of the Sith
3. Shadows of Mindor
4. Shatterpoint

All by Matt Stover, he really is just league's beyond what the other authors put out. Although Allston's Wraiths never fail to crack me up.
Matt and Zahn FTW.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Drethon
12.20.2011 , 08:54 AM | #25
I, Jedi with Trator and the X-Wing series (I think Wraith Squadron over Rogue Squadron by a tic) not too far behind.

Amaste
12.20.2011 , 03:09 PM | #26
Bane: Path of Destruction.

I read it in a day, I couldn't set it down.
Leguim Afinrah, Amaste Liegoxi, Alcoheälic

The Harbringer, The Dück Legacy

ramitko
12.20.2011 , 03:53 PM | #27
The Bane trilogy was great... though I felt a little empty after the final book.

I'd say overall it has to be the Thrawn series, including Outbound Flight.
The Phoenicians / Dark Phoenicians [Begeron Colony] | Ray (Jedi Guardian) | Paragon (Sith Marauder)

bsandals
12.20.2011 , 08:44 PM | #28
Anything Zahn for me. Also Courtship. I also have a love/hate for Anderson's Jedi Academy trilogy.

Temet
12.20.2011 , 10:11 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Matt and Zahn FTW.
Pretty much this. Since the OP specified "book" this one is easy for me... Traitor

It's not only my favorite Star Wars book but in my opinion one of those rare books whose writing alone stands out from the crowd. The opening/ending haunts my head even now.

DarthRobert
12.20.2011 , 11:30 PM | #30
Yoda: Dark Rendezvous by Sean Stewart was surprisingly good, I thought. An excellent study and portrayal of Yoda and Dooku, at least.