Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Star War Book

Djabelek
12.15.2011 , 05:23 AM | #1
List you favorite Star war book here please no graphic novels or comic's, would really like to see the people who read the books post.
Splinter of the Minds Eye is mine.
Dont know if its because It was the first one I bought or its just because I like it that much.
The perception of good and evil is a viewpoint into how you survive.
Squadron 238

http://www.fallen-swtor.com/

jadedlioness
12.15.2011 , 05:58 AM | #2
Oh wow that's a hard question! I think I'm going to have to pick two; Shadows of the Empire and Survivor's Quest.

Chronbodi
12.15.2011 , 07:48 AM | #3
Hmm. I, Jedi was one.... Since I can't go with the entire X-Wing series I'll have to say The Bacta War as my second fave.
"I will shoot you til you feel better" -Chronbodin, Commando Medic

Chronbodi
12.15.2011 , 07:49 AM | #4
And of all the Mandalorian fiction ever written Practical Man was far and away the best. Not a novel but the only Mandofic I ever really enjoyed.
"I will shoot you til you feel better" -Chronbodin, Commando Medic

Ename
12.15.2011 , 10:55 AM | #5
X-wing: Solo command closely followed by Splinter of the mind's eye. Never knew there were Star Wars books until I stumbled over Splinter in the school's library XD

Daxxgar
12.15.2011 , 10:59 AM | #6
I was always a fan of Jedi Outcast but I have been reading Decieved and am really enjoying it.

DarthTimmy_
12.15.2011 , 11:02 AM | #7
I, Jedi...it was and is still very unique in the format that it was written in...if I get the chance to have a silver saber, I'm taking it

infernoRS
12.15.2011 , 11:16 AM | #8
I have read some, if I had to pick some I'd say Children of the Jedi and the books in the Thrawn trilogy (Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, The Last Command). Ordered the Revan book a while back, will see what's that like.

kcirevamnalyd
12.15.2011 , 11:28 AM | #9
Splinter of the Mind's Eye (1978). Maybe the 1st real sequel, episode V.

irishjiggy
12.15.2011 , 11:31 AM | #10
I refuse to list a sing book in a series made of series. So my list as follows

1.) X-Wing series, all 9 books.
2.) I, Jedi. Which I would put as part of the X-Wing series.
3.) Thrawn series.

First book I bought was Heir to the Empire, second book I, Jedi and third Rogue Squadron.