Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

soa STILL bugged!!

Flain
01.31.2012 , 04:29 PM | #1
Went down an OPS today "The Eternity Vault" and found out to our dismay soa is STILL bugged!! Things that happened:

1. He de-spawned at about 20% health.
2. Bit of the floor/ledge was missing so we couldn't get to the final mind trap.
3. Got flung around just as he put up his shield, landed on the bottom floor but couldn't move, see my teamates and missed out on all the loot.

BW, I'm looking for an official response off you guys, you've known about these bugs for a long while now, released patch after patch and the only thing I see fixed is jack and sh|t.

Thanks.

Qilz
01.31.2012 , 04:42 PM | #2
Not that this will help at all, but it is a temp fix for #3. If you get trapped at the bottom after getting flung around, after the fight is over, you /stuck and run back in BEFORE the raid opens the loot.

Drungus
01.31.2012 , 04:44 PM | #3
This encounter is really buggy. I already submitted 3 tickets AGAIN tonight about it. What I don't like is the fact that I get a massive repair bill over a buggy encounter. Can I send that bill to you Bioware?

HellFlame
01.31.2012 , 05:23 PM | #4
Point number one happens if your tank gets mind-trapped and nobody of your group picks the aggro so soa tries to hit the tank inside the mind-trap and *evade*.

Jalapeno
01.31.2012 , 05:26 PM | #5
Didn't have any of those issues tonight luckily.. however we get stuck in combat after he is dead which is pretty annoying.

Drungus
02.01.2012 , 03:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jalapeno View Post
Didn't have any of those issues tonight luckily.. however we get stuck in combat after he is dead which is pretty annoying.
Then there's still a mind trap up somewhere.

Gerudan
02.01.2012 , 05:48 AM | #7
The missing floor plates can be avoided, if you reset the op after a wipe (of course that means, that it takes longer to get to Soa, since you don't get the last landing point for the speeders.

Keii
02.01.2012 , 06:43 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jalapeno View Post
This one happened to us tonight too. And with two party members dead, we couldn't rez them.

Ephesia
02.01.2012 , 07:45 AM | #9
We have confirmed yesteray with our guild that Soa randomly may despawn around 20% hp in the middle of Stage 3.

We also had a raid member that got mind trapped at the end of stage 2 and while he should have died he was alive but somehow bugged and was not able to collect loot or dmg/heal.

Coolfusis
02.01.2012 , 07:46 AM | #10
At least you got to him, our pylons bugged out twice. :/
Jesus saves. Everyone else takes 2d6 damage from the fireball.