Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tulak Hord and Naga Sadow

usmarshal
12.19.2011 , 07:02 AM | #11
Something I never understood is if your playing an alien how Lord Kallig is your ancestor, I suppose you could say at some point there was hybridization with Sith (species) or Humans, but the Sith Empire plotted extremely isolated in the Unknown Regions for thousands of years and Kallig is implied to be ancient.

brodymac
06.02.2012 , 09:28 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Dendarogg View Post
Another question about Naga Sadow's tomb: why is it on Korriban?
I know he died on Yavin 4, where he fled after he was defeated at the end of the Great Hyperspace War and where his spirit was destroyed by Freedon Nadd 600 years later.
i think it is because the sith built their tombs before they died, darth vader actually had a tomb built for him on korriban

lord-durpp
06.08.2012 , 03:03 PM | #13
Another question about Naga Sadow's tomb: why is it on Korriban?
I know he died on Yavin 4, where he fled after he was defeated at the end of the Great Hyperspace War and where his spirit was destroyed by Freedon Nadd 600 years later.
The Egyptians built tombs of their pharohs soon after they came into power, so possibly that was where he was meant to go, but couldn't?

Darkelefantos
06.08.2012 , 03:54 PM | #14
You should talk to Talos Drellik more. He asks the EXACT same question. And he, as a Naga Sadow expert, can't answer it. My best guess would be that the tomb was not erected for Sadow in the first place but later named as such.

EDIT:

Another possiblity I just considered is this: We learn on Balmorra, through a Codex entry, that Tulak Hord had hidden vaults throughout the galaxy. Maybe he contained Khem in such a vault. Somebody found the vault someday, and at some point the Tomb of Naga Sadow was built around Hord's vault, with Khem as a possible final safeguard against intruders.

Tuscad
06.11.2012 , 12:12 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
You should talk to Talos Drellik more. He asks the EXACT same question. And he, as a Naga Sadow expert, can't answer it. My best guess would be that the tomb was not erected for Sadow in the first place but later named as such.
What if the Tomb on Korriban was someone other powerful Sith but its name became lost and people started to assume it was Sadows?
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Halinmonk
06.11.2012 , 12:35 AM | #16
It was probably just that Sadow built over and around Tulak Hord's tomb, most of them are disturbingly interconnected.

EDIT: And what Dark said.

Drethius
05.08.2014 , 02:07 PM | #17
Seeing as Khem Val was a loyal servant and honor-bound to tulak hord after have been defeated by Tulak hord in an honorable duel, he was never "imprisoned" he was put in the stasis chamber to sleep untill the day that Tulak hord would return for him (there is no lore that i could/have found yet) that tells us why he did this, how ever this as said before is now known as tomb of Naga Sadow, but the fact is that said tomb existed long before Naga Sadow. and a possible reason for it to have been named after him is that his acolytes moved his body to burry it on the sith home world. and as for the "playing an alien and being hier of Kallig" well it is known that the dark jedi that found the sith species later "mixed" DNA with them and bringing other bloodlines in to the pureblood's bloodline, so there is a possibility that kallig himself was not an pureblood, how ever seeing as all "races" can be an hier of kallig. well that is most likely because Bioware didnt wanna limit the "class" to one or 2 races so the heir of kallig might be alien, after all its been a few generations before "SWTOR" launched.
we also know that his only aprentice killed him, and that Kallig was just at the right place at the right time, and collected manny of tulak hord's artifacts. which leads the inquisitor questline in to getting khem val as a companion because the artifacts that was found by kallig did not all go in to "hidden vaults" some of them was to be kept as "public" records in the sith academy.
Keep in mind that he tells you that the only reason we were able to beat him is because he was in a weakend state, i mean who wouldent be after haveing been asleep for over 600 years+

Drethius
05.08.2014 , 02:16 PM | #18
all this information i have found can be found and read on wookiepedia.com for those of you whom are intrested in what both Naga Sadow and Tulak Hord was up to

Karkais
05.27.2014 , 05:02 PM | #19
What I don't understand is how it could have been possibile to imprison him in a tomb of a Sith Lord born and dead several centuries later.
Maybe he switched tombs at some point?
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Millardkillmoore
05.31.2014 , 10:46 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by usmarshal View Post
Something I never understood is if your playing an alien how Lord Kallig is your ancestor, I suppose you could say at some point there was hybridization with Sith (species) or Humans, but the Sith Empire plotted extremely isolated in the Unknown Regions for thousands of years and Kallig is implied to be ancient.
My SI was an alien. There was an offhand mention that Kallig was very remarkable for his time for being an alien Sith.