Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tulak Hord and Naga Sadow

Dendarogg
12.15.2011 , 05:19 AM | #1
Tulak Hord lived hundreds of years before Naga Sadow.
How is it possible his servant Khem Val was imprisoned by him in the depths of Sadow's tomb?

Meharial
12.15.2011 , 07:27 AM | #2
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Khem Val isn't exactly sane. He doesn't seem to realize that after several hundred years, people tend to go off and die somewhere, so his ranting about Tulak "imprisoning" him there might be less literal than we think it is. I honestly can't remember if Zash ever tells you outright that Tulak put him there.

Dendarogg
12.15.2011 , 07:52 AM | #3
What I don't understand is how it could have been possibile to imprison him in a tomb of a Sith Lord born and dead several centuries later.

Meharial
12.15.2011 , 09:51 AM | #4
Korriban is the ancient homeworld of the Sith. The Dark Lords of the Sith that we know of today, took over their old monuments and buildings and re-purposed them. So most likely, the tombs were already in existence but were made infamous by Tulak Hord, Marka Ragnos, etc, etc.

mnielsen
12.15.2011 , 10:47 AM | #5
There's also a precedent for Sith Lords being able to physically interact with the world after their death. Could be that the Force Ghost of Tulak Hord was responsible?

Devhi
12.15.2011 , 03:35 PM | #6
I remember Khem saying "Why did you Imprison me Master! I would have died by your side!". That can be interpreted different ways.
SQUADRON 11-11-11

*NEVER FORGET*

Heliogabalus
12.16.2011 , 04:12 AM | #7
It really makes no sense.

Something else from the SI story line that makes no sense:
Spoiler

Meharial
12.16.2011 , 07:55 AM | #8
No, actually this does make sense. The SW story has your background as the scion of a powerful Sith lineage, this Empire is very big on ancestry. Those who are known to come from powerful Dark Lords of the Sith, or who can trace their ancestry back several hundred generations (Sith Pureblood is a good example of this) are treated as nobility.

Kallig let his name/family fall into anonymity, so instead of being a descendent of Lord Kallig, you're just slave.

Dendarogg
12.16.2011 , 10:42 AM | #9
Another question about Naga Sadow's tomb: why is it on Korriban?
I know he died on Yavin 4, where he fled after he was defeated at the end of the Great Hyperspace War and where his spirit was destroyed by Freedon Nadd 600 years later.

Pantelijus
12.19.2011 , 06:39 AM | #10
Both Tulak Hord and Naga Sadow lore was retconed and tbh its a bit sad to see BioWare take that path so soon.
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally."