Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What do Jawas look like???

Nautius
01.31.2012 , 02:56 PM | #1
I googled "Jawa face", Jawa unmasked", "Jawa under the hood" and it all came back with ****, of course (j/k).

So, is there anything in the EU or Lucas approved material as to what Jawa's look like??

I must know!!

"Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid." - John Wayne
///////۝\\██████████████████████████████████)

ZettJukassa
01.31.2012 , 02:57 PM | #2
no. All we know is they are supposedly ugly

reaperkeepet
01.31.2012 , 03:39 PM | #3
They are (absolutely) HIDEOUS rodents. Not sure what the lore has in store for us in terms of why they always wear/have hoods and robes, glowing eyes, ect, IDK. All I know is they kinda look like... "That guy."
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Baras
The cake is a lie, there is only pie, through pie I gain calories, through calories I gain fat, through fat my belt is broken, the recliner shal free me...

reaperkeepet
01.31.2012 , 03:56 PM | #4
Very intersting information on these curious creatures here. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jawa
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Baras
The cake is a lie, there is only pie, through pie I gain calories, through calories I gain fat, through fat my belt is broken, the recliner shal free me...

Ilsildor
01.31.2012 , 04:09 PM | #5
Sothey basically look like Twitch? Or worse!? O.O

McMacncheese
03.15.2012 , 08:44 AM | #6
The jawas are related to the Tusken Raiders, by a common ancestor "the kumumgah"

The Kumumgah were a technologically-advanced race that lived on Tatooine who were conquered by the Infinite Empire in 25,793 BBY( BBY=Before the battle of yavin; battle of yavin was when the first death star was destroyed by Luke skywalker ) . The Kumumgah eventually rebelled and were punished by the Rakata who bombed the surface of the once lush world of Tatooine into little more than fused glass. This eventually crumbled and became desert sand. The extreme climate change split the Kumumgah into two races: the Ghorfas (who evolved into the Sand People), and the Jawas.

Hope this helped!

Annedromeda
03.15.2012 , 12:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by McMacncheese View Post
The jawas are related to the Tusken Raiders, by a common ancestor "the kumumgah"

The Kumumgah were a technologically-advanced race that lived on Tatooine who were conquered by the Infinite Empire in 25,793 BBY( BBY=Before the battle of yavin; battle of yavin was when the first death star was destroyed by Luke skywalker ) . The Kumumgah eventually rebelled and were punished by the Rakata who bombed the surface of the once lush world of Tatooine into little more than fused glass. This eventually crumbled and became desert sand. The extreme climate change split the Kumumgah into two races: the Ghorfas (who evolved into the Sand People), and the Jawas.

Hope this helped!
This is really interesting, thanks for posting!
When a man dies, a swarm of highly charged energies deserts the body and goes out into space entering another cycle of life. These energies have an IMMORTAL nature. -Thomas Edison

FalcoLombardi
03.15.2012 , 08:17 PM | #8
Who knows. What we see in Star Wars is probably what's under a Shy Guy's mask from Super Mario..Or maybe not, maybe they're 2 species that don't like showing their face so they can take over the world secretly..TOGETHER!!!
......|||
======= God Bless
......|||
......|||

Ravynwynd
03.15.2012 , 09:16 PM | #9
I swear that Jawas were cousins to Ewoks. Like desert Ewoks.
"Stretch out with your feelings"--

BlameTheInnocent
04.06.2012 , 08:30 PM | #10
I heard they look like Justin Bieber so they cover there faces from the shame

Spoiler