Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not all of us are angry...

HouseMcCune
12.13.2011 , 08:55 AM | #1
Sure are a lot of angry threads right now. Which is fine, freedom of speech and all that. But not all of us are flipping out.

Been waiting for this since 2005! Thank you to all the BW staff who have been working and will probably still be working around the clock to make this happen.

Cheers,
Look, I ain't in this for your revolution, and I'm not in it for you, Princess. I expect to be well paid. *I'm* in it for the money.

C.E. 7.21.11: First Wave, D-day -7

Catsmilsca
12.14.2011 , 02:47 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by HouseMcCune View Post
Sure are a lot of angry threads right now. Which is fine, freedom of speech and all that. But not all of us are flipping out.

Been waiting for this since 2005! Thank you to all the BW staff who have been working and will probably still be working around the clock to make this happen.

Cheers,
^ This
Smiles, It Could Be Worse.
┏(-)┛┗(-)┓┗(-)┛┏(-)┓Safety Dance!
Quote:
Never forget "Sword In Box " -battlebug 12.02.2011

Stoicraven
12.14.2011 , 02:49 AM | #3

Cheers,
This, yet again. Bioware imo is doing a very intelligent launch. I just don't see how some ppl actually expect playable servers on day one if there's no staggered access and 3-4 million ppl try to log in.

Bladedakoda
12.14.2011 , 02:49 AM | #4

Cheers,
Agree i don't get it either, really no big deal imo.

DarthAmok
12.14.2011 , 02:51 AM | #5
I used to belive they work around the clock like you, then they took a 16 hour break.
Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm.
And well you should not. For my ally is a Rocket Launcher, and a powerful ally it is.

Blaxmith
12.14.2011 , 02:52 AM | #6
This forum has some valid points, if you pass over all the QQ treads. Been waiting for a long time (well, not even close to 2005, but still), 1-2days more wont kill us all - it is hard and boring to wait when you already see the light at the end of the tunnel, but thats life. Thx to BW too, cant wait to log in
Now that I've grown up, I live and die for the Empire.

Xassifax
12.14.2011 , 02:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoicraven View Post
This, yet again. Bioware imo is doing a very intelligent launch. I just don't see how some ppl actually expect playable servers on day one if there's no staggered access and 3-4 million ppl try to log in.
Horrible logic... yet again. Why do 15% of the playerbase get to do playable servers. Also if you think the servers wont have que's or problems once those 3 mil people get on... lol.

They are just delaying the initial problems and causing rage for no reason. On the 20th when the million who didn't preorder log in, will this EA crap have helped? doubtful.

loone
12.14.2011 , 02:54 AM | #8
Yes, not angry.
However, I was hoping for BioWare/EA to publish a list of Early access times, by this I mean the time/date people are allowed in. This could end the butt hurt, also the f5 spam and so on.

This would also take the Europeans into considerations.

salzoris
12.14.2011 , 02:56 AM | #9
I agree.

I was hoping the star wars community would be a mature one, sadly all these people moaning like little girls prove it wrong.

Early game access is something they don't have to do if they don't want. It says up to 5 days early so if you get an hour they have delivered on there promise. Plus they did it 7 days early so people shouldn't even start to moan until the 15th wish some of these people would grow up.

I hope to get in over the next 2 days but if i don't i'm not going to spit my dummy out and make a big fuss.

As always the negative people always make the most noise and detract from the people who appreciate what bw are doing. I mean SR coming to work at 4am and then people moaning because he didn't work till late get a grip.

Xassifax
12.14.2011 , 03:01 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by salzoris View Post
I agree.
As always the negative people always make the most noise and detract from the people who appreciate what bw are doing. I mean SR coming to work at 4am and then people moaning because he didn't work till late get a grip.
Take a look at every other mmo's dev team at launch. Many pulled 24+ hour sessions. If you have been working 4-5 years on something and its finally done. Would you not put in that extra effort when its finally presented to the public?