Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Completing payment from preorder

12.15.2011 , 05:09 AM | #1
I have a couple of questions about the preorder mechanics, anyone who can answer them is my hero.

The day the game was announced, I ran over to Gamestop and preordered the collectors edition. I entered the code on the receipt that day and received early access that Bioware has promised. I have concerns however, as I misplaced the receipt.

What do I have to do to keep playing on my early access account once the game goes live and is there any alternative means that Gamestop would be able to use to confirm my preorder?

Also, if there were no way to verify, could I just pay for the full collectors edition again and put it onto my preorder account?

Lastly, if the game is available for purchase from Gamestop vendors on the 20th, what is the deadline I must buy a game and apply it to the account by?

Eagerly looking forward to Star Wars,

12.15.2011 , 05:12 AM | #2
Thanks for that qestion. Im in sorta the same boat. Would love to see how its fixed.

12.15.2011 , 05:12 AM | #3
Early game access stops obviously on 19th/20th of December. Then you have to enter the normal retail product key coming with the standard or CE box in order to be able to further play the game.

12.15.2011 , 05:12 AM | #4
usually Gamestop will have you in their computer as paid and will give it to you, they will know if you have not picked it up yet, will prob just have to show ID

12.15.2011 , 05:16 AM | #5
gamestop should be able to find your pre order in their system via the phone number you gave them

12.15.2011 , 05:17 AM | #6
Some how i dont know whats your problem ? If your concerned about actually playing on 20th ? There is no deadline in which you need to add gamecode to your account. Hell you dont even have to put it there they wont delete your character after early access nor delete your account. You can put your code on 21 if you want to, nothing will happen.

12.15.2011 , 05:20 AM | #7
You don't need to worry, everything is stored on computers these days and as others have said showing your id and the credit card you ordered with should be enough. Good luck

However if your still worried pop on over and ask them Its that easy.