Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oh the forums are fun

davhut
12.13.2011 , 08:54 AM | #1
Is anyone else having as much fun as me reading the forums while waiting on a simple email? I am really getting a kick out of all the complaining. Was hoping to be in before work myself (7-24 pre-order) but oh well.

Keep up the fun posts.
www.evokingchaos.com
The #1 SW:TOR site on the net.

Voffi
12.13.2011 , 08:56 AM | #2
Yes, the tears are yumy.
Squadron 950A - Game tester

lexika
12.13.2011 , 08:56 AM | #3
Of course the forums are fun they will be even more fun in a few days time tho im hoping im in game by then ;P

MrNybble
12.13.2011 , 08:58 AM | #4
The Emperor: You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your SWTOR. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger! With each passing moment, you make yourself more my servant.
The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move...Douglas Adams

Motavi
12.13.2011 , 08:59 AM | #5
omg...i am loving it...its kinda like a mini game lol

Avak
12.13.2011 , 08:59 AM | #6
am so glad the forums are back up. something to keep me entertained at work until i can get home to play.(got my email this morning)
█╬╬1020╬╬█|{██████████████WDMKR:Avak████████████████████)

TangoSett
12.13.2011 , 09:00 AM | #7
should be getting xp for this .....
. What do you mean i have "Hoth Pox"?

Dropadeuce
12.13.2011 , 09:01 AM | #8
Ya. the butt hurt is strong this morning.

MrNybble
12.13.2011 , 09:03 AM | #9
Yes, we are all leveling our Forum toons this morning. Hey wait...Where is the Forum XP bar?
The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move...Douglas Adams

Bocefas
12.13.2011 , 09:04 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by davhut View Post
Is anyone else having as much fun as me reading the forums while waiting on a simple email? I am really getting a kick out of all the complaining. Was hoping to be in before work myself (7-24 pre-order) but oh well.

Keep up the fun posts.
Oh absolutely bud!
I've had as much fun on the forums as playing!
Forum trolling is a game in itself!
You realize that's why I play PvP?
Dudist Priest