Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Normal EV puggable?

Jasputan
01.31.2012 , 11:40 AM | #1
Hey guys. So I have been sitting at 50 for a week or so now and I have been PvP'ing a lot and running some heroic FP's. The guild that I am in does not have the members to fill a 8 man raid, however I am not sure I that I want to commit the time that I have in the past to join a raiding guild.

With that said I would still like to participate in some raiding and thus I am curious as to whether Eternity Vault (Normal) is puggable. From what I have been reading it would seem like it should be with a semi-competent group. I have met enough people through PvP and FP's that I think I might be able to set something up that could be successful. What do you all think?

Thanks.

Iandayen
01.31.2012 , 11:41 AM | #2
8 man normals are meant to be pugged and easily puggable, yes.

Jasputan
01.31.2012 , 11:42 AM | #3
Thanks!

kiolov
01.31.2012 , 11:43 AM | #4
if your group is semi competent then yes its puggable, if your somewhat geared then they dont even have to be semi competent for normal.

also no way for random pugs to ninja the loot, you have 0 control over loot

Rabix
01.31.2012 , 11:49 AM | #5
definitely puggable, and a great way to meet other lvl 50's on your server, had a lot of fun with the normal mode raids the last few weeks
hard mode i would stay away from pugs though

and you have control over some loot, like the biometric crystal alloys, schematics and any mounts that drop
the rest is auto-assigned when the boss dies

Maestrodomus
01.31.2012 , 12:06 PM | #6
Yes with moderate gear and moderate brain power. A little more of one will make up for the other.

keltonz
01.31.2012 , 12:16 PM | #7
I even had luck with a PUG on Hardmode last week. We got 4/5... but no SW loot