Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A bad situation for me.

Secradon
01.31.2012 , 10:53 AM | #1
Alright lets start with some history i played the last 2 kotor games in those games sexual preference wasn't a problem. so i made a female character because the voice acting of the male operative was just didn't sit well with me. now if i want to have a relationship with a companion or a npc i have to pick a male character for some odd reason.

frankly i am a guy i don't want to have a relationship with a guy. call me what you will it just doesn't fit my persona.

i have heard that there is a big to do over this already. now i am not asking for a change to my character i will just make another ops. but it does sting a little that 29 levels are going to be wasted.

now to my opinion its a game this has nothing to do with real life its fiction. the laws or opinions of the real world are null and void what happens in fiction stays in fiction. if you think its wrong or in bad taste that two men or two women have a relationship your taking this game way to seriously its fiction people. which means the rules are set by the fiction not real life.