Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

Paulmonte
12.16.2011 , 08:13 AM | #3961
9th and not in either. 8th actually redeemed (with email confirmation) but since their system sucks. its says 9th.

Its funny I preordered the 20th of November, no pre order code. Wrote to their customer service department which took 17 days to reply.

UGGGGHHHH the dark side clouds everything

Jocksson
12.16.2011 , 08:16 AM | #3962
Dec 7 and in, good luck to the rest of you!

xNSxDarkCloud
12.16.2011 , 08:17 AM | #3963
Do I put in the derial number that i got in an email when i preordered the game into the code redemption center but when i hit enter it says code has already been used? Anyone have an answer for this?

Akial
12.16.2011 , 08:19 AM | #3964
first wave - 1 day ...
im 15th not in obviously
“To be released, not to be executed”
“To be released - no, to be executed”

This was the revenge of the comma.

Smackyhead
12.16.2011 , 08:19 AM | #3965

iKasper
12.16.2011 , 08:19 AM | #3966
wow.. 1 day.. were all so ****ed on launch day.. going to be a massacre
¶█╬╬╬╬╬╬°¯°█|⊰████████████████████████████i
Passion Strength Power VICTORY

Briellen
12.16.2011 , 08:20 AM | #3967
Quote: Originally Posted by xNSxDarkCloud View Post
Do I put in the derial number that i got in an email when i preordered the game into the code redemption center but when i hit enter it says code has already been used? Anyone have an answer for this?
Not sure where you ordered from but in the email with your code their should be some instructions .. each vendor is gonna be different. I would try to follow those and then if no joy ... hmm you may have to call customer service. Also check your account and make sure you haven't alredy entered your code by going to My account then to I think its Redemption codes or somethign like that.

Good Luck

GerwinKE
12.16.2011 , 08:20 AM | #3968
Go to My Account, login. Click Code Redemption and check under Code Redemption should say something like this.

CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY
Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
12.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
12.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order
Today, December 15, 2011—a date which will live in infamy—the Decemberists were suddenly and deliberately denied by Staff and Leaders of the Empire of Bioware.

SnapVirus
12.16.2011 , 08:21 AM | #3969
You probably already redeemed you're code, It wont show as redeemed until they activate you account and send you a confirmation email. Once you have access to the game it should show a tick in the box.

jayenomics
12.16.2011 , 08:21 AM | #3970
wow so just the rest of the 7th and part of the 8th got in...gayyyy
Leader of The Meatshield Riot
Saber of Exar Kun - PVP East
Leathality Sniper - Level 19
Darkness Assassin - Level 28