Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

Isoxx
12.15.2011 , 09:24 AM | #1001
Oct 29th Pre-order.. just got in.

GL all.

Nospera
12.15.2011 , 09:24 AM | #1002
Quote: Originally Posted by PsiEye View Post
If i don't get my email today, they lied about 5 days early access. Then i demand compensation for screwing your customers
No one lied, they said you "MAY" get up to 5 days not that you "WILL" get 5 days

Rayvana
12.15.2011 , 09:24 AM | #1003
Would like invite now please.. I know I am probably getting in next wave but my In-Laws are here and me and the hubby have an agreement. Once that e-mail hits the inbox I can fake sick and lock myself in my office all day.... please BW... Save me from the insanity...

Mandrax
12.15.2011 , 09:24 AM | #1004
If i don't get my email today, they lied about 5 days early access. Then i demand compensation for screwing your customers
Or your reading comprehension is bad.

They said UP TO 5 days.
Space, is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly hugely mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space...

dscry
12.15.2011 , 09:24 AM | #1005
Quote: Originally Posted by Harthfire View Post
it looks like a wave every 1h to 1h 30m i'm sure not too many pre-orders at this point
Actually alot of pre-orders in november because of the lifted NDA and the open beta towards the end. Plus the people who were waiting closer to release date like myself before pre ordering (wish i had known about the waves before hand tho)

jG-Gigio
12.15.2011 , 09:24 AM | #1006
Over the past few days, after checking my email after each wave just in case - but never getting in...I think I've lost all excitement to play. Ugh.

MasterDrace
12.15.2011 , 09:25 AM | #1007
Lol. U mad?

Yeh, u mad.

rangccom
12.15.2011 , 09:25 AM | #1008
Quote: Originally Posted by Juggerr View Post
I don't know about everyone else but when i paid for mine it said i got 5 days of early access not *up to* or if we feel like it so if they don't let everyone in today then they owe people money imo. Also did they remove the speeder bike from the more expensive versions?
Don't bring this argument here. There are 1,000,001 threads to talk about this elsewhere.

Admiraldom
12.15.2011 , 09:25 AM | #1009
November 4th, just got my email.
"All who gain power are afraid to lose it."

Simsaladoo
12.15.2011 , 09:25 AM | #1010
They should have put this information on the effing homepage. i really can't sit and look at videos of new content when i should already be playing...

that said,
Thank you for posting, great thread