Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So when we get to kill Satele Shan?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
So when we get to kill Satele Shan?

rashencyberspeed
07.15.2013 , 05:27 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by frankiejo View Post
How is this a valid point? Considering Revan is still alive, and anyone who plays the empire side can tell you he survives the end of the Foundary, are you butthurt over the death of Revan when Revan isn't even dead? I don't cry over the death of the emperor, considering it's spelled out explicitly that he isn't dead either.

I have a full time job, I'm being paid as I'm typing this.
They're NOT complaining about having to kill Revan. They're saying you guys can hardly complain about killing Malgus when you got to kill Revan.

Revan's not dead? Well guess what? Neither is Malgus!

Kaisernick
07.15.2013 , 05:44 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by rashencyberspeed View Post
They're NOT complaining about having to kill Revan. They're saying you guys can hardly complain about killing Malgus when you got to kill Revan.

Revan's not dead? Well guess what? Neither is Malgus!
he can be actually killed now though body and all, although that still doesn't mean hes dead dead, it does paint a disturbing warning that he may not return.

Cyberwoman
07.15.2013 , 06:11 PM | #213
Must admit, I have never taken to Satele Shan as a character (That being said, there are few Rep characters I have really taken too). Perhaps she is more likable in the expanded stories. I would only want them to kill her off if it fitted the story, but given how the Empire has been kicked down recently, I do think they are in for a rise very soon.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who
Chinbu, Hekit, Shieye, Hunk'a, Bi'song, Paign'ton, Ga'vin, Char-bi
Griffa, Ga'athei, Valamist , V'woolf, Equ'mar, No'lara, Vampora

tyrandz
07.17.2013 , 07:50 PM | #214
It's rather pointless discussing. Even if we didn't get to kill the
Spoiler
and
Spoiler
they would find some other lame excuse to kill the leader of the Jedi / Supreme Chancellor.
And every time some character on the Empire side dies, devs should kill an important person on the Republic side too just so you can have your feeling of being even? Would you like some cookies with that too?
Get real & go away.

frankiejo
07.18.2013 , 12:38 PM | #215
Quote: Originally Posted by tyrandz View Post
It's rather pointless discussing. Even if we didn't get to kill the
Spoiler
and
Spoiler
they would find some other lame excuse to kill the leader of the Jedi / Supreme Chancellor.
And every time some character on the Empire side dies, devs should kill an important person on the Republic side too just so you can have your feeling of being even? Would you like some cookies with that too?
Get real & go away.
It's not a question of being fair, it's just the fact that ***** needs a good lightsaber in the face
Bergeron Colony
Khaeldar - Marauder
Beth'adone - Operative
P-Chloride - Sorcerer

SithKoriandr
07.19.2013 , 07:43 AM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by frankiejo View Post
It's not a question of being fair, it's just the fact that ***** needs a good lightsaber in the face
I think they can make that an option when they allow us to kill Keeper, Quinn, Skadge, Gault, Jadus and his daughter, Darth Lachias (Okay, one class gets to do it, but I really wanted to do it on most of my Imp Side chaarcters too...also, I don't recall the spelling of her name ), the droid on Black Talon, every Hutt we run into...
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Suromir
07.19.2013 , 08:01 AM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by Lxkane View Post
Ever since I saw that cinematic "Hope" with her blocking a lightsaber with her hand I've wanted my character (sith warrior) to put her head on spit.

Spoiler

It's only fair we get kill Satele Shan too. How can you take the imperial iconic paragon character and leave the republic character completely intact. How is that fair? And it completely violates the theme of balance in the Star Wars.

So where's the flashpoint with players finally get to confront Satele Shan? I expect the flashpoint would have to play like a Malestorm prison to The foundry type of angle where repubes help her and imps kill her.
how is it fair?

tell ya what. Soon as Satele goes bat-sh crazy and either a) wants to wipe out all life or b) Creates her own faction with the goal of wiping out the other two. THEN you can kill her.

Till then. Your point is flawed.

PETD
08.02.2013 , 07:03 AM | #218
Agreed with the post above.

One thing you have to keep in mind. When is everything fair? I mean the Imperials are known to slaughter themselves and their silly self-destruction on their side which surprisingly have them surviving the war so far.

And also not all leaders actually engage themselves in fights or engage a battle they know they will lose.

So I give chances to kill Satele Shan, maybe not. Chance to fight Satele I will give it a half-half and maybe she will escape or something like that. Can't tell.

SilverMagnum
08.08.2013 , 02:52 PM | #219
You Imps can kill Satele any time you like AFTER AND ONLY AFTER my smuggler succeeds in getting a fade to black scene with her. Same rule goes for Supreme Chancellor Saresh.
Colt - Victarion - Artessia - Corana - Slyde: The Gamble Legacy

SWTOR Division Commander - Remnants of Hope

Kaedusz
08.09.2013 , 01:52 PM | #220
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post

Spoiler
Who cares.This is an mmo,and the Sith can't lose any time soon even if it was not.
Satale Shan needs to die an inglorious death.Either in a flash point or in a quest.Operation would be an overkill because she is not awesome enough.