Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EV...FIX the fricking Puzzle boss!

ohcurly
01.30.2012 , 11:16 PM | #1
The fact that you cannot click on the puzzle in any order that will let you advance to finish the boss is ridiculously annoying. The clickable consoles just become un-clickable at random times, and the fight cannot be finished.

Dcoats
01.30.2012 , 11:32 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ohcurly View Post
The fact that you cannot click on the puzzle in any order that will let you advance to finish the boss is ridiculously annoying. The clickable consoles just become un-clickable at random times, and the fight cannot be finished.
Nothing is bugged, there is a key. Sure you have to reset if you get locked out, but you don't just randomly move on. I know there have been tons of posts on this topic, I'm sure you'll find out what you need to do in one of them.
Modano
R A G E Ajunta Pall

Keii
01.31.2012 , 12:37 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dcoats View Post
Nothing is bugged, there is a key. Sure you have to reset if you get locked out, but you don't just randomly move on. I know there have been tons of posts on this topic, I'm sure you'll find out what you need to do in one of them.
There was a guide posted for that boss. We followed the guide exactly and still got locked out. Huzzah.

jonnybigboy
01.31.2012 , 12:48 AM | #4
Then you didn't follow it exactly, did you?

FuzzNasty
01.31.2012 , 12:51 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by jonnybigboy View Post
Then you didn't follow it exactly, did you?
If there is a bug they could have and still fail.