Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Unofficial] Day 3 Invite Waves

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[Unofficial] Day 3 Invite Waves

Moktal
12.15.2011 , 04:32 AM | #1
Hello everyone, I thought I'd pick this up today.

I will update this topic with dates to keep track up to which date got in in each wave.

The anouncement last night was that todays waves of invites will take us up to the last week or so of November.

So fingers crossed for everyone in those last weeks of november to get in today!

Wave 1: up to and including October 27th. Final result
"SWTOR The Old Republic
The first wave of Early Game Access emails have now been sent! We will let you know when the next wave goes out."

Wave 2: up to november the 10th Final result
The second wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent. As always, check your spam folders!

Wave 3: Up to and including November 17th Final Result
Another wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent!

Wave 4: up to and inculding november 24th Final Result
Yet another wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent!

Wave 5: apparently just 3 days in this one. up to the 28th, and not even all the way through the 28th, only half way. Final Result
And another wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent!

Wave 6: Was just send!

XionoraSoulfire
12.15.2011 , 04:34 AM | #2
I'm gonna take a wild guess, and guess that the first wave till be till about 15-20th of October, and the second one till 30th of October.

I redeemed my code on the 25th myself, so hoping i'll get in to the second wave.
Evil will always triumph....
Because good is Dumb.

mynimoe
12.15.2011 , 04:35 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by XionoraSoulfire View Post
I'm gonna take a wild guess, and guess that the first wave till be till about 15-20th of October, and the second one till 30th of October.

I redeemed my code on the 25th myself, so hoping i'll get in to the second wave.
I expect that they will get through November today. Us december folk will most likely have to wait until tomorrow.

Jackobite
12.15.2011 , 04:36 AM | #4
Rockjaw is saying we might see ques on the servers, this will be particularly wild for EU since they are sending out at prime time

Xerda
12.15.2011 , 04:36 AM | #5
They've already said they intend to do up to the last week of November so I don't think it's going to be a big suprise
Help me, Bio-Ware Support; you're my only hope.

Moktal
12.15.2011 , 04:36 AM | #6
I think you'll probably be right

Not to long a wait now for you then!

tkshinoda
12.15.2011 , 04:37 AM | #7
I hit up my pre-order the 30th of november with my luck they will stop at 29th just to be funny.. T_T

Martarus
12.15.2011 , 04:37 AM | #8
29th of november here. Keeping my fingers crossed...

AeonWeapon
12.15.2011 , 04:37 AM | #9
I ordered the 29th of Nov, so not sure where I'll come in. Doesn't matter, I have to work today anyway, I didn't have access yet on my day off...
I'm hot and you're not. I'm on Tattooine, you're on Hoth.
"Red thingy coming towards the green thingy. Wait, I think we're the green thingy!" --Galaxy Quest
Give us LFG tool & gear appearance customizing please-or I'll blast the Wookie!

XionoraSoulfire
12.15.2011 , 04:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by mynimoe View Post
I expect that they will get through November today. Us december folk will most likely have to wait until tomorrow.
Possibly till about the 25th of November today, after that they probably had a huge spike of pre-orders due to the Stress Test.
Evil will always triumph....
Because good is Dumb.