Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How hard is it to give access info?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
How hard is it to give access info?

EVOKILR
12.13.2011 , 08:54 AM | #1
Come on, how hard is it to post if you bought game on X day your access begins on this day?

Really this company is that lame? Please tell me you'll get your crap together. I'd hate to see this game fail like SWG.

RhenApsolon
12.13.2011 , 08:55 AM | #2
Pretty damn hard.

Aksakal
12.13.2011 , 08:56 AM | #3
and the thing is we are going to sit in front of the PC and check an email says "OK enter now!".. thats lame..

Celoril
12.13.2011 , 08:57 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RhenApsolon View Post
Pretty damn hard.
So it would seem, but truthfully it would not be that hard to give a ROUGH estimate on access times of course any times would be dependant on server issues and such.
Death comes for us all

hinduchocolate
12.13.2011 , 08:59 AM | #5
Why should they dedicate community resources do that task? They let you know the range of dates you can expect to play.

Fusic
12.13.2011 , 08:59 AM | #6
Do people really not get what is happening. Can you not read and comprehend reasonings behind an action. They do not want to give a timeframe. Why? Because what if I told you you would get in on Tuesday. You take Tuesday off work. I let wave one in on Tuesday. Servers crash. You don't get in until I fix the servers on Wednesday. Now you are pissed because you took a day off of work.

Learn to have patience. Letting people in and monitoring the servers ensures that no problems occur and that it goes as smoothly as possible.

Ashar
12.13.2011 , 08:59 AM | #7
As they have said they let a wave in, then oserve to see server stabiltiy etc, before letting the next wave in, they cnat give rough estimates, because if they do, and those times arent met, they will jsut get even more hate mail.

scrumtralescent
12.13.2011 , 09:00 AM | #8
Rabblerabblerabblerabblerabble rabblerabble rabble rabblerabblerabble

kleners
12.13.2011 , 09:01 AM | #9
Read the Main Faq post. Please stop posting this crap. Please close these thread.

They will open more waves when servers get stable.
I would rather wait 4 hours and get in. then sit in a queue for 4 days because they just said GO to everyone.
iŻi▀▀▀▀▀iŻi‾°δ‾‾Pך██████████████████████████████) Squadron 11-11-11 :*Never Forget*

EVOKILR
12.13.2011 , 09:04 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by kleners View Post
Read the Main Faq post. Please stop posting this crap. Please close these thread.

They will open more waves when servers get stable.
I would rather wait 4 hours and get in. then sit in a queue for 4 days because they just said GO to everyone.
Heres a idea, stop reading it and posting in them! What a troll!