Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How tough is Belsavis world boss? Respawn Times?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
How tough is Belsavis world boss? Respawn Times?

01.30.2012 , 05:32 PM | #1
How many people do we need to kill him?

I have mostly PVP gear, with 3 pieces of columni. How many like-geared people do I need to kill him? How tough is he? How often does he respawn?
Server: Mask of Nihilus
Main: 50 Madness Sorcerer - Build
Guild: Noobz (We are recruiting!)

01.30.2012 , 05:36 PM | #2
We killed him with 8 people - one tank for boss, 1 tank (BH DPS spec with tanking gear) on the adds, 2 healers (me Sroc and a Op healer) and rest DPS. Ignore adds, nuke boss. Bit of a DPS race.

On the bright side, he drops an Artifice pattern for a +33 stat rare magenta crystal.

No idea about respawn timer. Would love to know that as well.
50 Sorc Healer/DPS
- We Brake For Nobody - (RIP)
Empire US-West PvE soon-to-be defunct raiding guild
(5/5 Eternity Vault HM, 5/5 Karagga's Palace HM)

01.31.2012 , 02:48 PM | #3
Primal Destroyer? We did it with one guardian tank on the boss, one guardian for two melee-range adds, and had a trooper kite the spitter, just by running circles around it. A good kiter won't need (much) healing. The melee tanks will. If you kill the adds the boss will enrage. The melee adds will take their tank's armor down to zero.

We had half-50s, half sub-50 and about 10 of us in all. No one was in Ops gear, so we were pretty pleased to bring him down after figuring out how to do it with our group. Geared players can obviously do with fewer.

Not sure about the respawn, though, and we've been trying to keep an eye on him for the crystal recipes.
Wonder, Bliss, Joy, Bliss, Cheer
Sith Wyrm - Republic - The Basin

01.31.2012 , 03:19 PM | #4
Seems to be 2 hour respawn timer.
Dark Lord of Altaholics Anonymous
Sword of Ajunta Pall - Sith Empire

01.31.2012 , 03:46 PM | #5
My guild has done hm a number of times presently. We've beaten him with as few as 8 people though. He's not too tough so long as everyone does what they should be doing.

For our set up we had 1 tank on the boss, 1 tank on the 2 mobile adds, 1 DPS (me as DPS Jugg just in tank stance) hold the rancor that spits the aoe attack , 2 healers, and rest DPS the main boss.

All in all we've only had issues where he would randomly reset, and that hasn't happened in a while so we've had no issues with him since.

02.02.2012 , 10:44 AM | #6
never dropped anything for us
Kyris // Lethality Sniper // Kellian Jarro [PVE] // My Sniper Video

02.18.2012 , 10:37 AM | #7
Here is the simple way. 1 tank on the boss. 1 tank on the three adds. 2 healers 1 for the add tank only and one for the the rest of the group. Add a few dps to finish the deal andyour set. My guild has killed this boss with 6 ppl a few times.

As always kill the boss before his adds or he enrages.

I have also tanked this entire fight myself the boss and all three adds.
50 Assassin