Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official PvE 16(m) Nightmare Clear List

D_I_S_C_I_P_L_E
03.04.2012 , 12:17 PM | #151
cool idea they just need something in game to keep track also, theres tons of guilds that have clear nightmare mode 16m that dont record kills or stream them, nor care about the ratings, we have had it clear since jan/feb

Imodorox
03.05.2012 , 10:36 AM | #152
Update:

Ocior @ T3-M4
Homepage: http://www.ocior-guild.de/

Normalmode Eternity Vault 5/5
Hardmode Eternity Vault : 5/5
Nightmare Eternity Vault : 5/5

Normalmode Karaggas Palace 5/5
Hardmode Karaggas Palace : 5/5
Nightmare Karaggas Palace : 5/5

+ "The Infernal" / "The Unyielding"
Imōen- Sith-Marodeur - DD Server: T3-M4

Gilden & Raidleiter von InvictuS

invizion
03.06.2012 , 08:46 PM | #153
Good initiative, however I feel at this point in time, without timestamps on the achievements in game, this can easily be forged.

The first tier doesn't mean much, hence why I never really posted every single kill and date for my guild (finished 16 man around the 14th feb iirc), I slacked a lot on posting and recording kill vids/screenshots(hell, I didnt post some hardmode vids until late feb) purely because the first tier in any MMO never means anything. Tier 2 will be more interesting in terms of where everyone stands and I fully expect that to be more documented/tracked better etc
Regret Gaming
Now accepting X-Realm apps - Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU
http://www.twitch.tv/invi_tv

EFalconer
03.07.2012 , 02:01 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by invizion View Post
Good initiative, however I feel at this point in time, without timestamps on the achievements in game, this can easily be forged.

The first tier doesn't mean much, hence why I never really posted every single kill and date for my guild (finished 16 man around the 14th feb iirc), I slacked a lot on posting and recording kill vids/screenshots(hell, I didnt post some hardmode vids until late feb) purely because the first tier in any MMO never means anything. Tier 2 will be more interesting in terms of where everyone stands and I fully expect that to be more documented/tracked better etc
Congratulations on your kill. That said, there have been plenty of games without in-game achievements (including That Other Big MMO for vanilla and its first expansion) where the community created ranked progression lists.

Its the responsibility of guild leaders to take screenshots or videos of their kills and post or announce them to be included in a system like this - we recommend using Twitter, since that will automatically time-stamp the kill.

Arguments from those who didn't take the necessary steps to ensure that the community was aware of their kills simply don't hold water - the only thing that the current lack of an achievement system indicates is that the onus of responsibility is on the community, rather than the game engine.

Frankly, any guild that is serious about obtaining world rank for progression operations content, is going to be taking these steps.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ SITE POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

Belgaram
03.07.2012 , 02:16 PM | #155
<Nerfed>
Dresdae Cantina

16 Man Nightmare
EV- Jan 24,2012

KP- Feb 6,2012

http://www.nerfed-guild.enjin.com/

Vortuus
03.08.2012 , 12:35 AM | #156
A little late since we planned on just focusing 8's but...

Elitist Isolationists

elitistisolationists.com

EV - February 26h
KP - March 7th
Safeen - Sith Assassin
Elitist Isolationists
Website | Forums | Space Slug Server

CralexNS
03.08.2012 , 12:54 AM | #157
Furious Gaming (Hidden Beks, EU) cleared all 16 nightmare content on 17. February 2012

Ravenne, Twi'lek Sorcerer
Furious Gaming is [Recruiting]

Dvix
03.13.2012 , 10:15 AM | #158
Just an update for Temerity we have launched a new website www.temerity-ic.com

Iknar
03.15.2012 , 02:29 PM | #159
great post thanks for doing this
Are you condemned? .com

Morior
03.19.2012 , 04:22 AM | #160
Thanks a lot for this thread! Can we make it the Official Progression thread for 1.2?
« Blazers and Lasers »
Morior De Blazer (GM) "Death is up to Chance."
Site | Suit Up
| Stream