Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The sheer amount of self entitlement is mind boggling

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The sheer amount of self entitlement is mind boggling

krarsht
12.13.2011 , 08:53 AM | #1
The title pretty much says it all, I think. I had about a paragraph typed out before I re-read it and realized I'll probably get another "You violated our terms of use, this is a warning, no points were given to you this time" email for not being nice. So, I'll just leave it at this........

It's early game access, any play time you get before Dec 20th is a bonus. Bioware and EA don't OWE you anything.

Kalabakk
12.13.2011 , 08:56 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by krarsht View Post
It's early game access, any play time you get before Dec 20th is a bonus. Bioware and EA don't OWE you anything.
If only more people understood that. Kudos to you for not being one of the whiners.

Lerdoc
12.13.2011 , 08:58 AM | #3
Well, thats how you behave if in your last MMO company running it gave everything to you on a silver plate as soon as you started to whine and cry.

And I don't have to remind everyone where the most vocal, self entitled group here did came from(excluding few closed beta testers who think they are god chosen ones).

Metsuro
12.13.2011 , 08:59 AM | #4
The title pretty much says it all, I think. I had about a paragraph typed out before I re-read it and realized I'll probably get another "You violated our terms of use, this is a warning, no points were given to you this time" email for not being nice. So, I'll just leave it at this........

No one feels entitled to anything. When you pay for a service they are required to give it. Thats not entitlement.

midnitemonster
12.13.2011 , 09:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Metsuro View Post
No one feels entitled to anything. When you pay for a service they are required to give it. Thats not entitlement.
Sooo, what have you payed for? I know I haven't been charge for my pre order yet.
"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."

Catch_TwentyTwo
12.13.2011 , 09:01 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Metsuro View Post
Indeed. And you will have played for a service that doesn't start until the 20th December 2011.

So, back to the OP's point, anything before that date is a BONUS.!
CATCH TwentyTwo

SW:TOR FORUM REVIEW PLAYLISTLATEST VIDEO
(Be original: Post a comment about how fat I am, or my lisp, but keep it civil...)

RadioheadXXX
12.13.2011 , 09:01 AM | #7
It's not even the 15th yet.

Letesh
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #8
Interesting... It all makes sense now! Both Blizzard and the Gov. simply give everything to people thus leading to the sense of entitlement. It has to be a conspiracy. Blizzard is running the gov.!

Cidien
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #9
Welcome to the internet.

Earthmama
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #10
it's early game access, any play time you get before dec 20th is a bonus. Bioware and ea don't owe you anything.

qft!!!