Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakata Force Master's Vestements Color

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Rakata Force Master's Vestements Color

Arasys
04.18.2012 , 11:11 AM | #11
Here's what I got as a response...

" Thank you for contacting us regarding the color of Rakata Force Master robe.

Your report has been forwarded to our development team, who will investigate further. Please be aware that when a ticket is escalated for such an investigation, it will no longer be visible to you through the in-game helpcenter.

We regret that we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking the latest patch notes at www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes related to this issue.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Galactic Support is our speciality… "

I guess we will have to check the patch notes .. let's hope they fix this before 1.3

Vudude
04.19.2012 , 01:46 AM | #12
Yep, I have that same issue with my Rakata chest showing up black while the rest is red and in cut scenes the chest shows red. Please fix this BW! <3
Voodude - 50 Sith Sorcerer
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five
Denova: 4/4 HM 16man EV/KP: 10/10 NiM 16man

Grossmoff
04.19.2012 , 10:16 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Arasys View Post
I guess we will have to check the patch notes .. let's hope they fix this before 1.3
Sadly, thats just the standard template for ticket answers, I got that back when I started this thread...
THE PAY TO WIN POLICE FORCE

Papadodo
04.19.2012 , 10:58 PM | #14
same

My rakata chest is red in cut scene only
plz fix it before i get Campaign chest lol

>_<

Arasys
04.20.2012 , 12:01 PM | #15
What do we need to do in order to get this fixed ?

I understand there are major bugs in the game and we probably sound like spoiled children with gear yet I find this bug really annoying. Fixing this shouldn't take a lot of BW devs time..

Luminastik
04.21.2012 , 02:41 PM | #16
This has been an issue since launch, and it's not just the force master's vestments. If you look, all of the columi and rakata inquisitor chestpieces are all incorrectly shaded.

Banicks
04.22.2012 , 08:52 AM | #17
Just noticed it today.

Bloody annoying as Colour coordinate will turn everything grey again like Columi.
The tenets of the Sith are more than just words to be memorised. Learn them, understand them. They will lead you to the true power of the Force; the power of the dark side.

Grossmoff
04.26.2012 , 11:56 AM | #18
Am I the only one who, after each little patch, puts on his rakata vestements full of hope, just to be disappointed over and over again?
THE PAY TO WIN POLICE FORCE

kiore
04.26.2012 , 03:37 PM | #19
Not alone, was thinking no way would 1.2 go forward without fixing but alas.

Arasys
04.26.2012 , 03:54 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Grossmoff View Post
Am I the only one who, after each little patch, puts on his rakata vestements full of hope, just to be disappointed over and over again?
haha no, I am also going to do the same thing again on Friday