Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakata Force Master's Vestements Color

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor
Rakata Force Master's Vestements Color

Grossmoff
01.30.2012 , 12:50 PM | #1
Did anyone else notice that the color of this item is wrong?

It was red before as intended, but now its grey and looks exactly like the columni version, I cant believe thats how its supposed to be.
THE PAY TO WIN POLICE FORCE

Grossmoff
01.30.2012 , 06:33 PM | #2
As I just notices, in cutscenes the robe is still red, like it was before. Is that a known issue?

Grossmoff
02.07.2012 , 05:04 PM | #3
Did nobody else notice that? No one has these vestments yet? What do yous ee when you try them on if you go to the vendor?

I noticed they are always grey (like the columi) except in cutscenes and in the character selection screen. so i guess the problem is witht he highres/lowres textures/models for this itme.
is this a known issue?
I am sure it was not like this from the start, this bug was patched in.

Redcoat
02.07.2012 , 05:12 PM | #4
It was like that before the patch.

Grossmoff
02.08.2012 , 01:32 PM | #5
yes thats true, I noticed it after the patch before the last one. but I dit not check it weekly of course, so I cant exactly say when this happened. but I ams sure it was red in the beginning (matching the rest of the rakata set), because I looked at all the sets shortly after the game was launched.

and in cutscenes and the char selection screen it is still red, but ingame its greay (exactly like the columi version) so there is definitly an issue there.

the only thing I am wondering is if this is like that for everyone or just for me.

TheInquisitor
02.13.2012 , 10:12 AM | #6
I have the same issue, its not only that item though. Sometime when I view the low res textures they are black when they are not suppose to. Strangely I noticed it only on body armours. I been trying to find a fix for a while but nothing.
There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own, you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am The Inquistor.

Grossmoff
04.12.2012 , 07:16 AM | #7
I cant believe this is still not fixed with 1.2

If you use the "match color" option all the other pieces become red, but the vestments stay gray!
appartently this will never be fixed

Arasys
04.15.2012 , 02:23 AM | #8
this thread needs bump

Arasys
04.16.2012 , 01:01 PM | #9
Update :

I created a ticket yesterday and received another token to get a new chestpiece, result was the same. Yet again it appeared only black, then I created another ticket, and response was pretty much "we are going to work on this issue".

Grossmoff
04.17.2012 , 12:50 PM | #10
*** you received a new token? what kind of GM thinks that would solve the issue?

BW: please, fix this! why do we get treated like this? Id really like to show off my rakata robe.
now I understand thats not a high priority issue, on the other hand I cant imagine this to be so difficult to solve