Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The 40 Year and Older "Professionals" Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The 40 Year and Older "Professionals" Guild

Datawraith
01.31.2012 , 01:00 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Pappy View Post
In order to get this thing rolling, we need all who are interested in joining to reply with the following information:

1) Age
2) Preferred Server

Once we have a fair amount of responses, we will choose the most common server and can then begin the process of sending invites.

Based upon the responses in the original thread, it appears that the favorite name for the guild is "The Older Republic". Look forward to teaming up with everyone!
1) Age- 41
2) Preferred Server- I'm located on the east coast but have been playing on Vrook Lamar, west coast for a friend who has yet to purchase the game. He's from the west coast.
Where the server ultimately winds up, doesn't matter to me to be honest.

I have played on the side of the Empire with numerous classes/characters. Playing with folks within the same age range would be fantastic. Playing on the side of the Republic would all be new to me, so I would definitely be excited at both prospects.

Please count me in!
"The Force can be bent to your will, but often there is a cost. The most powerful rituals of the dark side exact a toll few are willing to pay."

ssandv
01.31.2012 , 01:31 PM | #12
1) Age 40 (just a young'un in this discussion )

2) Any US PvE, West Coast preferred. I'm currently on Lord Praven, but leveling is easy, so it wouldn't be hard to reroll. (In fact, my characters on that server are in a guild with co-workers, so it would probably be easier for me to leave those characters there and reroll.) I generally play weeknight evenings in the window from 8pm-1am Pacific or so, plus variably on the weekends.

bunzo
01.31.2012 , 02:06 PM | #13
Soon to be 42

Been on the Kaas City since pre-launch with others but Guild members are few and far between so looking for a change.

I love the trooper, almost done the storyline and can't wait to check out the Agent storyline next.

I would love to stay on this server as it was one of the Guild severs at launch and I make a killing on the economy here but hey, everyone one else is willing to role another so I would be too.

Cheers,

Bunzo

Casix
01.31.2012 , 03:19 PM | #14
45 West Coast on Soresu server. Just about to hit 50. But willing to make an alt on the server you choose. Have a few older players in a guild I"m in now. I'll let them know about this post.

Not much of a PVP player so PVE would be nice.

Nautius
01.31.2012 , 04:08 PM | #15
40 yo on Twin Spears

But I can certainly make the move if it meant joining a good group of people.
"Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid." - John Wayne
///////۝\\██████████████████████████████████)

mclxviii
01.31.2012 , 05:08 PM | #16
Preferred Server: The one with a gang with its stuff together. Currently on Master Zhar Lestin and Ven Zallow.

RandC
01.31.2012 , 06:29 PM | #17
51 here on juyo...or how ever its spelled server, rep or im is fine by me. looking forward to hangin with all the gomers like myself.

CriticalMasses
01.31.2012 , 07:44 PM | #18
41 in March. I would prefer Rubat Crystal (RP/PVE Server), it needs a good group of folks (desperately). The economy has yet to bloom so there is still room for opportunity. I always joke about Rubat Crystal being behind the leveling/crafting/exploring curve, perhaps that could be a good thing in this case. (if you PVP, we're outnumbered, but that seems common for most of the servers).

I can also assist with artifice items to help give a leveling boost. I have 1 level 50 toon on the server already (named Carsen) on the republic side.

My requirements is that whatever guild I am a part of, be friendly, laid back, have fun, stay open to new members who are like minded, and help each other out.
Dear Bioware, my Birthday is in March > I'd like to see Purple, Gold, and Teal crystals obtainable by all players and the four major play styles by then. The four major play styles are CRAFTING, SOLO, RAID, and PVP.

KenshiroArashi
01.31.2012 , 08:25 PM | #19
47. Normally play on the Harbinger.

Would like to join a guild that is easygoing and professional. Tried randomly grouping with some, and often I feel that they are running through the game too fast for me...

Love to play Jedi Sentinel - but Scoundel Gunslinger is good too...

I am in Japan, so I normally play late at night US time.

Respectfully,
Sanjuro

eldisper
01.31.2012 , 08:32 PM | #20
im in mst late nights are fine ,Tired of the complaining . let me know
Order,stength,power and compassion. Join now, New and pros are welcome, family friendly . I am 45 yrs old arrrrrrrg