Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loot saddness =(

TeH-DeVa
01.30.2012 , 12:34 PM | #1
So our friend reached 50 about a week and a half to two weeks ago and everynight since then we have done multiple hard modes. We've done over 20 now in a group consisting of a sith juggyx2 a sith sorc and a merc and the odd thing is is that every drop other than two of them has been imp agent gear.

Not only has the columi stuff been imp agent gear but even the greens and tionise stuff has been as well. We've done black talon I believe nine times and are now the owners of 9 pairs of imp agent bracers.

Is there an increased rate of drop for a class not in your party? Or is this just some really bad string of bad luck?

Either way I don't really mind just a weird occurrence I thought I'd share.
The BellHat Legacy
Forever rocking the Bell Hat!
Beleka! The tiny but legendary Chiss Merc Arsenal of the Jung Ma Server
-The Legendary Bounty Hunter 'Deva' Path of the Starsider and Bria server in SWG-

Knightforeva
01.30.2012 , 12:43 PM | #2
Bad luck unfortunetly. I have been trying to get the tier 2 headpiece from kaon hm for a week+ now and have seen it drop for a class not in our raid every single time but once. Either the loot tables ate fubar or this game reallung effing loved agents and inquisitor.

If they had a way for the game to detect party classes and only assign random loot based off the classes in your party life would be SO much easier :/.

Qilz
01.30.2012 , 01:10 PM | #3
Just have the boss drop a token for the piece instead of picking a random class. The group can then decide for themselves who gets it. Way too many times the end boss drops for the class not present.