Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Soa bugged?

reddriver
01.30.2012 , 11:08 AM | #1
I was doing EV and killing soa and we got him to the final 30 perevent and he would juat dissapear and go away and we would have to restart the fight. Anyone elae having that provlem?

CIKShock
01.30.2012 , 11:31 AM | #2
We only had problems with him vanishing if our tank died on the way down (even if he was rezed at the bottom) or if the person who had aggro at the start stealthed thus breaking combat. If you have an assassin tank make sure they don't stealth at the bottom... even to rez before the boss makes it down.

Our problem was with the platforms vanishing after a wipe. Annoying, because you have to reset the instance. We'd be waiting for the platform that we know is supposed to be there but its like the boss shattered it instead of knocking it down a level.

thorizdin
01.30.2012 , 11:32 AM | #3
We ran it last night and didn't have that problem.

DefMike
01.30.2012 , 11:41 AM | #4
He has bugged on us like that before, but ours was a heartbreaker at like 5%.

Asperoth
01.30.2012 , 12:00 PM | #5
It's happened to us on two different occasions in the last phase when the main tank was put in a mind trap. It's like he's attempting to maintain aggro on someone who is no longer there and so he just resets himself.

eNcFireWraith
01.30.2012 , 12:02 PM | #6
You need to have someone taunt the boss if your main tank gets mind trapped or loses aggro due to a mechanic. Otherwise he goes poof.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ SITE
POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

NicholaiJS
01.30.2012 , 12:14 PM | #7
Statement: We've had this happen probably 2-3 times. I don't know what causes it.
I talk a bit like HK47 because people are dumb.

iamnoobplzhelp
01.30.2012 , 12:35 PM | #8
this has happened to us multiple times. just have to exit area and start over. My favorite is when he's tossing someone around and then you have to jump to the next level. That person will be bugged out for the rest of the fight
Server: Mask of Nihilus
Main: 50 Madness Sorcerer - Build
Guild: Noobz (We are recruiting!)

reddriver
01.30.2012 , 10:48 PM | #9
yea NO one died at all and when we got him to 3 percent pof and next time we tried as soon as we hit bottom POOF.

Keii
01.30.2012 , 10:52 PM | #10
According to some people this is a feature and not a bug.