Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Khem Val - Comparing Companion Gear

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Khem Val - Comparing Companion Gear

JOutlaw
12.15.2011 , 03:42 AM | #1
Hey, I'm not sure if this is a bug or something that was intentionally left out of the game.

When I get new items I can hover over them and it will compare the items stats with my own. In Beta when I was playing as a trooper, once I got my first companion, his gear also showed up alongside mine so I could see if it was an upgrade for either my toon or my companion. This doesn't seem to be appearing with Khem Val, and the only way for me to compare whether the loot I have is better for him or not is to manually hover my mouse over the loot and then hover my mouse over his gear in the character screen.

I know with the Troopers, they use the same armor (Heavy and Heavy), while with the Inquisitor and Khem Val they don't (Light and Heavy). So possibly this was done because of that?

Is anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just me?
Or worse, am I being a total idiot and there is some option I need to tick / untick for it?
Some say Tomato, others say Tomato, but when you write it down, it doesn't make a lick of difference.

Herethos
12.15.2011 , 03:56 AM | #2
There should be an option you can tick in the game settings perhaps you ticked it while playing your trooper in the beta and didn't think of it at the time.

JOutlaw
12.15.2011 , 03:58 AM | #3
Cool, thanks for the reply. I'll hunt around in the options again tonight after work.
Some say Tomato, others say Tomato, but when you write it down, it doesn't make a lick of difference.