Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BIOWARE PLEASE READ (Not a rant or QQ)

Knightforeva
01.30.2012 , 08:09 AM | #1
Im begging you please remove auto assigned loot from normal mode ops in the next patch.
it would be a 5 second change for you guys and make SO many people happy.

Our guild has been trying to gear our fresh 50s and undergeared people for weeks now and I kid you not its giving almost EVERYTHING to those 1-3 people who absolutely do not need the loot at all.
we took a battlemasyer/tier 3 sorc last night just to help with Dps and our main tank and healer both of whom are very geared as we are limited on 50s and they won virtually everything and needed nothing. Im begging you to add the round robin system option or give geared people a way to pass.

Im sure its been said before but as their is no search function I couldn't find anything. So I apologize for a repeat post but this could cause quite a few people in our guild to quit or unsubscribe as its very demoralizing.

TLDR version.: Add round robin and master looter option to normal operations ASAP!

flowqz
01.30.2012 , 08:17 AM | #2
if u wanna gear people up... go run hardmode flashpoints

Knightforeva
01.30.2012 , 01:04 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by flowqz View Post
if u wanna gear people up... go run hardmode flashpoints
You missed the point entirely. There is absolutely no reason for the entire of this game to be need/greed except normal ops. Its completely retarded and unnecesary

Kingodin
01.30.2012 , 01:24 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Knightforeva View Post
Im begging you please remove auto assigned loot from normal mode ops in the next patch.
it would be a 5 second change for you guys and make SO many people happy.

Our guild has been trying to gear our fresh 50s and undergeared people for weeks now and I kid you not its giving almost EVERYTHING to those 1-3 people who absolutely do not need the loot at all.
we took a battlemasyer/tier 3 sorc last night just to help with Dps and our main tank and healer both of whom are very geared as we are limited on 50s and they won virtually everything and needed nothing. Im begging you to add the round robin system option or give geared people a way to pass.

Im sure its been said before but as their is no search function I couldn't find anything. So I apologize for a repeat post but this could cause quite a few people in our guild to quit or unsubscribe as its very demoralizing.

TLDR version.: Add round robin and master looter option to normal operations ASAP!
Agreed, had this exact problem on saturday our bh healer does not need 4 of the weapon drops for dps............ *facepalm*

Cadrigger
01.30.2012 , 01:25 PM | #5
I, a dps, got a healing relic and healer got a dps relic. Not being able to distribute loot as you see fit is very disheartening to raiders. It's hard enough to get people to log on and raid with all of the hardmode bugs.

Knightforeva
01.30.2012 , 01:42 PM | #6
Ya basically and while im not a programmer etc and know nothing of building mmos. I have got to think this fix ia as easy as clicking a couple buttons or changing a few minor pieces of code to disable auto distribute and add need/greed etc.

I would absolutely love if a dev could at least acknowledge this thread and post if they are considering disabling it or if they have no plans to change it etc but I won't hold my breath
This is definetly burning our guild out though and demoralizing people to the point of not even wanting to raid anymore and just pvp grind gear instead or run FP hms.

For someone who lives raiding content like myself sigh......

Tldr= god I hope they change it :/

ClockworkBling
01.30.2012 , 02:49 PM | #7
They could allow trades of BoP gear within the raid to those who killed that boss and solve the problem while also tackling mis-click issues that players could then solve themselves.

Vyvian
01.30.2012 , 04:03 PM | #8
This loot mode is the worst I've ever seen. Especially when you consider none of the other modes use it.

I will not waste my time running any of these anymore.

It's also frustrating to run HM and the only drops are for a class not present. Agent/Smuggler gear off all mobs and we had a WAR, INQ, Maurader & BH. Yeah, why bother?

Absolutely terrible systems have been implemented. This is not enjoyable (especially when you have repair bills over 100k in an evening).

TLR Fix the ridiculous loot systems!

Sengar
02.05.2012 , 11:06 AM | #9
I absolutely agree - this loot mode is useless. Frustrating that the only place I can get a passive proc relic is from operations, and when it does drop it can randomly go to anyone in the operation. It's the +absorption on block relic, and it's going to classes with zero chance to shield.

Schematics pop up and ask you need/greed - please change relics to the same.

lrgshadow
02.05.2012 , 12:41 PM | #10
well gosh darn. i came to this forums thinking to find some info on this "bug". So you're telling me bioware did this sh*t on purpose?

*** is up with that crap? Why are you full of reta*ds? Did you even TRY and see what problems MMO players face? I'm thinking not!