Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Classes are to easy :/

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Classes are to easy :/

Diaboligue
01.30.2012 , 05:16 AM | #1
Hey!
It is just to easy to ''master'' your class in this game. (and I am REALLY casual player)
At least for me it makes playing a bit more boring since you can't improve your skills anymore.

Or is it just that I have picked the most easiest class?

I have reseted talent tree for 8 times now and found the ''perfect'' build for pvp
I am playing atm with scoundrel and pvp is just.. meh
always in full game awards: 10.25kills, 2,5k 5k and 75k total healing, killing blow, (with luck solo kill) 2.5k hit, total 75k dmg + depends what wz 1 and 3k defender points.

So always 8-11 medals. No way to improve really

And pve scoundrel is that ''hard''? well only thing what u need to learn is how to keep your energy up and that you learn in like 1hour <.< and then it is nearly facerolling :<

(Only thing left what I could try to learn is to use Only ''usable on incapacitated targets'' an those really are just skills what you don't even want to try use)

Is there any harder class than scoundrel? since this class feels way to easy

(sry about my bad English + in wow I played with warlock and this might be the reason why it feels that classes here are easy, well not sure about it)

Vallowen
01.30.2012 , 05:19 AM | #2
dunno what a scoundler is so....

Beansoup
01.30.2012 , 05:21 AM | #3
Roll a sniper and see how it works for you for a challenge.
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

Diaboligue
01.30.2012 , 05:22 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beansoup View Post
Roll a sniper and see how it works for you for a challenge.
Hmm, I could give it a try :P

Lammio
01.30.2012 , 07:49 AM | #5
Sniper is easy in PvE, so that wont be a hard challenge.

Try soloing with a Sentinel or Marauder, without healing companions till later lvls.
I read that those classes are getting better and easier to play after 20ies.
Soon back! Hope to see all my friends ingame.

Beansoup
01.30.2012 , 07:57 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Lammio View Post
Sniper is easy in PvE, so that wont be a hard challenge.

Try soloing with a Sentinel or Marauder, without healing companions till later lvls.
I read that those classes are getting better and easier to play after 20ies.
Any class is easy in PVE, unless you get gimped by bugs. I was under the impression that the focus was more in PVP as described by the OP.

BTW, have you actually ever even played a sniper? You get your healing companion around 30's.
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

Queen_Ultima
01.30.2012 , 08:14 AM | #7
Why complain about not getting a healer companion till late when your ship droid is a healer?

OP, I'd suggest either go as a healer smuggler for a challenge levelling (micro managing a ranged tank pet was too much for me) or if youre not at 50 wait till you get all your tools.

Trust me this is from a fellow warlock too (I guess you mean Demo or Affli though I didnt personally think Affli was hard myself).

Also, why is learning your class bad? scoundrel is probably more natural for you than say Gunnery Trooper
Bridget for Sith Empress!

Beansoup
01.30.2012 , 08:29 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Queen_Ultima View Post
Why complain about not getting a healer companion till late when your ship droid is a healer?

OP, I'd suggest either go as a healer smuggler for a challenge levelling (micro managing a ranged tank pet was too much for me) or if youre not at 50 wait till you get all your tools.

Trust me this is from a fellow warlock too (I guess you mean Demo or Affli though I didnt personally think Affli was hard myself).

Also, why is learning your class bad? scoundrel is probably more natural for you than say Gunnery Trooper
Ummm... That all is sardonic, I hope?
B e a n s o u p

jdela
01.30.2012 , 08:36 AM | #9
Try a Jedi Knight or a Sith Warrior. You can do a lot to improve yourself.

Lammio
01.30.2012 , 08:46 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Beansoup View Post
Any class is easy in PVE, unless you get gimped by bugs. I was under the impression that the focus was more in PVP as described by the OP.

BTW, have you actually ever even played a sniper? You get your healing companion around 30's.
Yeh I played a sniper, but I never had any problems at all. But I intend to roll in teams all the time, cause thats more fun.
But even soloing wasnt very difficult, in my opinion.
i have Biochem so best options and stims all the time with me.
havent played with a sniper in PvP yet, so I might try that first thing
Soon back! Hope to see all my friends ingame.