Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

shield generators

Darth_Maeldictus
12.15.2011 , 03:15 AM | #1
so, does anyone know if there are any will/endurance shield generators for my tank assassin? I don't really want to use strength/end, but all i can find in artifice are those ones.

Yoshirou
12.15.2011 , 04:42 AM | #2
If you dont find any shield generators with the stats you want, try looking for a modable one and put in the mods you need.

Araillion
12.15.2011 , 06:22 AM | #3
there are plenty will/endurance shield generators so shouldn't be a problem getting one

theonepanda
12.15.2011 , 09:23 AM | #4
I also have not found one in artifice.

However, quest rewards tend to have them.

Going through the storyline quests I managed to find some.

Also...shield generators give like ~5% of your total stats. You won't really miss 15 willpower, and you can also use str as it gives melee damage (which is most of your damage at least while leveling, thrash is your primary skill and your discharge and dark charge damage is fairly minimal at this point, and you don't have the shock synergies yet).

You won't go wrong looking for a str generator, but unless you severely outlevel your current shield, or the new one has significantly more endurance, it really doesn't matter.

Afaik all shields have the same base 5% shield chance and 20% absorption anyway, so its your talents and levels that matter most for survivability.

Sevre
12.15.2011 , 10:34 AM | #5
Heres one that can be crafted for a lvl 25.

http://www.torhead.com/schematic/34naQiH

And yes, while there arent a ton of these shield gens for us assassin tanks, theres plenty out there via quest lines, just pick them up.
Mireya - Sith Assasin - Mecrosa Order - Shii-Cho Server