Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix this now bioware

DFade
12.15.2011 , 03:14 AM | #1
1st (sorry for my french) I want to say ... this is one of the BEST mmo's i have ever played and the launch should get 9/10... Good Job Bioware, you can be proud.

Now to the bad bad

THESE THINGS SHOULD BE FIXED NOW.

1. Who made the keybinding for this game ??? someone from the account department, He cant have been playing MMO's
"Binding" ( just before no1 ), opens the create ticket, is (/#/()% IDIOTIC.
In the middle of a fight you press the key and WUPTI ( DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A TICKET)
NO I DON'T and YES do you want to close the ticket YES YES YES GRRR.
Please fix this now..cause we cant remove or overwrite the binding.

2. About confirmation on things, please get a (yes) I want to buy.. Opps i just used 28 commendation on buying the wrong item/or 28k credit on the wrong armor, NO CONFIRMATION. Or maybe do as "Rift" did ( and I think is a brilliant idea. Give the buyer 30 min. to sell back to same price ( only if item have not been removed from backpack/or equipped..

These are my two most annoying bugs in game
other than that this game is a diamond Fun, exciting, beautiful, and addicting.

Best Regards
Jimmy

Hoffers
12.15.2011 , 03:15 AM | #2
Think you can take it off that keybinding

DJOllieVee
12.15.2011 , 03:23 AM | #3
The \ and keys can't be rebound if i remember correctly. I really hope Bioware give us the ability to rebind the key as i have accidentally hit them trying to cast a skill and opened up the ticket menu.
Recruitment Officer for the Tatooine People's Front NOT the People's Front of Tatooine
SPLITTERS!
RIP . Gone but not forgotten.

Zhakathoom
12.15.2011 , 03:49 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoffers View Post
Think you can take it off that keybinding
You can rebind it to something else just fine. The problem is that it still pops the bugreportwindow..

frotty
12.15.2011 , 03:52 AM | #5
There is absolutely no reason why the TICKET MENU should be a hotkey. That's ridiculous.

Ticket menu is a hotkey but "open pending rewards" isn't? And people are getting pending rewards stuck and unclaimable unless they log out for an hour?

Also, please add some sort of LFG/finder for flashpoints/groups. Are you seriously suggesting people sit around near a flashpoint entrance spamming General Chat? Is that honestly a next-gen solution?

Why is it that everquest had the best LFG system... 11 years ago? You don't need to automate dungeon joining, just make it so its easy to identify who is interested in the same ones you are.

Also, another spoiler, the loot rules in this are flat out dumb. Please get your industry spies to look at wow or rift's solutions. Huge spoiler: you shouldn't be able to click need if you can't equip an item.