Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Identify and address my real issue please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Identify and address my real issue please

Kronkit
12.15.2011 , 03:13 AM | #1
Quote:
Posted by Aurrelio

Hi there!

As complaints about whiners aren't really a Customer Service issue, we have closed this thread.

Everyone: Please keep in mind that this forum is reserved strictly for Customer Service issues. It is important that the amount of spam in this forum be limited as much as possible so that legitimate customer service questions can be identified and addressed.

Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
I have a real issue not some random bable from people about why have i not got access cause i pre-ordered months ago but a problem caused by one of your origin reps, so ill repeat my problem once again in the hope you address it this time.

I pre-ordered the standard game on the 22/7/11 from play.com i got my code on the 26/7/11 i redeemed my code on the 26/7/11 on your web site it showed my code redemption date as the 26/7/11 my origin account still shows 26/7/11 on the 20/11/11 i cancelled my order with play.com

20 November 2011
Order no: 266835588
Item price: 39.99 Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC Games)
Sold by:Play.com Cancelled: 20 November 2011

And purchased the digital download from origin on the 28/11/11 so i could have the extra perks only to have it glitch and buy 2 copys of the digital download also origin took 120 from CC the same day even though origin state and i
Quote:
**YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED A PRE-ORDER FEE. THE BALANCE WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR CARD WHEN THE GAME IS RELEASED. If you have questions, please see our pre-order FAQ
So i contact origin by live chat now this may be a fail on my part but i was a little confused as to what had happend i spoke to a origin CS rep and asked him to cancel one of the digital downloads, he did good show at this point i asked him if i needed to redeem my new code he said yes after trying and getting an error i asked him to look into it, he did a few things and asked me to try again, i did still getting the same error but now the redemption date had changed to the 28/11/11 still showing the standard edition he then told me that i would have to wait till release date to activate my digital download, i said thats fine no problem but what about my redemption date will it affect my early access ?

He told me no this wont be a problem as the early access runs from the date on your origin account this being the 26/7/11 that was a lie because im still waiting for my email that im not going to get now as we are passed the july wave and well in to the october first wave.

And trying to get hold of an EA/Origin rep is dam near impossible and there is no way im going to sit on my phone for 4 hours on hold.

So please identify and address this.

Origin case number is 01260175.
I FOUND YOUR LACK OF BETA DATES DISTURBING

Kronkit
12.15.2011 , 03:22 AM | #2
bumped

Kronkit
12.15.2011 , 08:33 AM | #3
As you can see customer service working at its best not even replyed to by them this has been the case for the last 2 days, when i get a reply from there email support all it says is

We are aware of an issue where players are being asked to redeem an Early Access key that they have redeemed already, which then shows up as being already in use. If this is affecting you then please contact Customer Services through the ticket system or via phone. Please be advised that we will need access to a screenshot or .jpeg of your Pre-Order Code in order to help you.

I gave them my pre-order key in the mail lol and they still ask for it O.M.G

EA/BW your CS sux my 6 year old could do a better job

Kronkit
12.15.2011 , 08:41 AM | #4
Can a CS rep please look at this ffs i sick of banging my head on my desk its starting to hurt :P

deadguyperesz
12.15.2011 , 08:47 AM | #5
Well first. You have yourself a cluster **** on your hands and it's caused by yourself.

That being said. Your new pre-order is now from 11-27 and I doubt the EGA has sent e-mail to those people yet.

Sorry but you confused the system and therefore must be patient to sort it out.

Kronkit
12.15.2011 , 09:40 AM | #6
*** how did i confuse the sys it has nothing to do with me i followed the directions of an origin rep who changed the dam DATE i have no access to this ya muppet learn to read.

The date is the 28/11 maybe you should go to spec savers ?