Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Should I stop now?

lineschmidt
01.30.2012 , 06:11 AM | #11
Easiest class by far is arsenal specced mercenary or it's republic mirror. Massive aoe dmg and for single target you can spam just 1 button even if it's not optimal

Lammio
01.30.2012 , 07:46 AM | #12
Every class in this game has his good and bad things.
If you wanna be the best of all players in PvP and PvE then you should try every class and max it out, with best gear and then take a conclusion over it.

There is NO other way to find that out, since this forum is all about flaming other classes how bad they are or how OP they are.

The game is fresh and still needs to be repared in some cases.

In your case, I should never read any post on this forum anymore (unless the server/patch info) and enjoy the game.

If you like this game because when you see any movie, you think of yourself as a amazing well skilled Jedi, then go for the Jedi Knight.
Soon back! Hope to see all my friends ingame.

Caelrie
01.30.2012 , 08:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MilkPudding View Post
Then you haven't heard the gunslinger's side of the story.
GS supposedly sacrificed healing at the expense of doing more damage but the damage really isn't that amazing.
The gunslinger sacrifices healing for range, not for more damage. A DPS spec is a DPS spec.

VoidJustice
01.30.2012 , 08:40 AM | #14
Can't speak for Sentinals but Guardians are fine... but challenging...
Only a Guardian Focus build seems to shine in pvp. However untill you reach
40+ you will need to do either straight vigilance or vigilance/defence.

Good, luck...

I got my JK to 38 and Im currently rolling up a concelor... so...
Understanding is the true weapon of a Jedi and willpower is the iron clad arm that wields it.

Vesperr
01.30.2012 , 09:17 AM | #15
Other than JK/jugg, OP should try assassin/shadow. Its quite easy class to start and has some room to improve with skill. Sorcs/sages are fine too but there's just too much of them, though there are lots of assassins too. If you want something interesting and strange I'd advise powertech but its not a force class, though its the reason why there are so few of them.
>___<
I used to be a ballcarrier until I got Leg Shot in the knee.
I cant post if my playtime is over? What The Fckk?!

Lammio
01.30.2012 , 09:20 AM | #16
well since they made PT as a playeble class, they must have some advantage over other tanking classes.
Soon back! Hope to see all my friends ingame.

Dominoris
01.30.2012 , 10:20 AM | #17
My honest advice: stop reading the forums and play what you want. If you are having fun, stay with it. If not, try something else. Since you said you are new to MORPGs I will tell you that the forums are always ... confrontational. If you look up hyperbola in the dictionary it will say "facts stated on mmorpg internet forums." The sky is always falling. Someone is always about to get nerfed and someone is always broken beyond anyones ability to play.

The object of the game is to have fun. That's it. So go have fun.
Clones are people two.

Doomsaga
01.30.2012 , 12:17 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Dominoris View Post
My honest advice: stop reading the forums and play what you want. If you are having fun, stay with it. If not, try something else. Since you said you are new to MORPGs I will tell you that the forums are always ... confrontational. If you look up hyperbola in the dictionary it will say "facts stated on mmorpg internet forums." The sky is always falling. Someone is always about to get nerfed and someone is always broken beyond anyones ability to play.

The object of the game is to have fun. That's it. So go have fun.
reading the forums didnt bring him here his own experience did. Anyways JK/SW is hands down the hardest melee to play in the game(hardest class period). I'd Suggest if you want to melee shadow or scoundrel. Ranged sage or commando.
Why isnt this game called Star Wars: The Old Empire?