Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clone Wars Series and Ahsoka Tano

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Clone Wars Series and Ahsoka Tano

Prehistoric
01.29.2012 , 09:17 PM | #1
So I've been watching the series from when it was first aired and I really like Ahsoka as a character.I wonder how they will tie her up with the Revenge of Sith tho.I mean not once she is mentioned in the films.She and Anakin seems to have a very strong connection and brotherly-love.''She probably created before the films (dunno exactly) so they didnt know about Ahsoka in the movies therefore didnt mention her.'' this is not the answer im looking for.I want to know your ideas about how in the end of the series will they tie up the situation.A fall to the dark side,lost in a mission or death ?

Ideas is most welcome.

Guildrum
01.29.2012 , 09:18 PM | #2
I imagine...

1. She dies.

2. Maybe she turns to the dark side for some reason, and Anakin is forced to A. Banish her or B. put her down

3. Is exiled for one reason or another.

4. She was a figment of Anakin's imagination all along.
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

Prehistoric
01.29.2012 , 09:20 PM | #3
The first 3 options ofcourse are viable and possible with, imo, the third one being the most probable one.But i dont see how she is a figment of Anakin's mind since she was interacting with all kinds of other people too.

Guildrum
01.29.2012 , 09:22 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Prehistoric View Post
The first 3 options ofcourse are viable and possible with, imo, the third one being the most probable one.But i dont see how she is a figment of Anakin's mind since she was interacting with all kinds of other people too.
The last one was a joke.
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

Kaskava
01.29.2012 , 09:22 PM | #5
I'm leaning toward one of the following.

1. She dies.

2. She's granted the title of knight, and goes off and does her own thing. Where she may or may not be killed.
This just in: Expanding on an ending no one likes is not improving said ending. A polished turd is still a turd.

ErikModi
01.29.2012 , 09:23 PM | #6
On the bonus features for Star Wars Robot Chicken Episode III, there's a talk with Seth Green, two or three other guys heavily involved in Robot Chicken (I forget their names), and George Lucas. One of the other guys asks after Ahsoka:

"Ahsoka Tano is on one train, Order 66 is on another, and those trains are," moves his fists together like two colliding trains. "What's going to happen?"

George replies, "I can't tell you that. That's top secret!"

But yeah, she's probably not going to survive the series. The show has been getting progressively darker (kids show indeed!) and I'm fairly certain Ahsoka will meet some kind of untimely end.
Jedi vs. Sith, Page 97, column 2, paragraph 4, line 1:

Prior to the Battle of Ruusan, the Jedi used crystals from many different sources, and ignited lightsabers in every known hue, including purple, orange, and gold.

Kaskava
01.29.2012 , 09:23 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
The last one was a joke.
Maybe the entire series is really just a dream? Within a dream.
This just in: Expanding on an ending no one likes is not improving said ending. A polished turd is still a turd.

Rekkx
01.29.2012 , 09:26 PM | #8
Ahsoka wakes up to see her boyfriend Mr. A. Nakin step out from the bathroom having freshly showered.

"I had such a strange dream..." She says.

Cue credits.
Quote: Originally Posted by Badgerpanic
Now, take a deep breath, remember that this isn't real life, and CALM. DOWN.

BlackLotus
01.29.2012 , 09:32 PM | #9
I think Ahsoka may end up to leave the Jedi order completly, remember dark Ahsoka in season 3 that say that's what she'll become if she saty with Anakin.. I think something bad is going to happen that will cause Ahsoka to leave the Jedi order & Anakin.

or she could die.

or she and Rex go far far away >.>
"Alone a Jedi is strong. But together we are stronger." ―Master Sazen

Marani:Torment

leetpownz
01.29.2012 , 09:58 PM | #10
Honestly, does it matter? Why can't we just forget this series and remember Clone Wars from '03?!