Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

best class story?

Toogeloo
05.20.2012 , 07:07 PM | #31
5 Stories complete, I still share the same sentiment that I had in the last thread I saw like this:

Agent >/= Warrior > Smuggler > > > Hunter > > > > > > > > > > > Bantha Dung > > > > Inquisitor

I will be playing Consular next, Trooper after that, and then ending with Knight.

LazerBunny
08.05.2012 , 06:59 AM | #32
im more of a inquis > all :3

hehe, nah well i havent played other classes so much cause i crazy about SI..
have a BH at 35 and a sith warr at 20, and a bunch of lvl 10 of all classes..

having said that, in my experience, even with a bit slow act 2 on IS, but still good, this is my list:

1. SI (lvl 50, 45, 45)
2. SW (lvl 20)
3. BH (lvl 35)
4. JK (lvl 10, only past 1st planet though but i love the story so far)

Chikun
08.06.2012 , 09:29 AM | #33
Loving the SI story, not sure how people hate Chapter two but to each his own I guess. I'm liking how it's almost completely about gaining personal power and vengeance with that side feeling of "oh yeah, there's a war going on."

Also, having a personal cult that worships me is pretty nifty.
FEED ME

lukehayden
08.23.2012 , 05:51 PM | #34
Well i havent got any level 50's yet but i can review what i have seen so far.

I have a Level 12 IA and i must say the storyline is quite interesting even though im a low level the only issue i have with the IA is i dont know if i like the way they play. They are really fun dont get me wrong i just dont know how much i will like them on into the future, im a get in there guns blazing guy.

I have a level 36 SW and i LOVE there storyline line (im alligned with the DS) I seriously love the voice acting and the ultimate confidence my character shows in his power. He doesnt fear his masters, no matter who they are he truely believes hes more powerful to them and anyone he faces in each and every way, a true warrior of the force. Every time i play him, i feel like im preparing to cement my legacy as one of the most powerful sith in existence, i follow the orders of Darth Baras while it suits me and once he is a liability i strike and reign as a true sith. (I love it, storyline, play style, voice acting, the manner of the character)

Now lastly i have a level 28 BH as i said in the IA i love the IA storyline i just dont know about the play style as im a go in guns blazing but still with a slick technical attack plan - the BH Merc is exactly this in my opinion. I absolutely LOOOVE this storyline. I remeber when i played in Beta and was a JK and i got up to 18-20 or something like that and was mixing my options up as i didnt really understand how DS and LS options affect your char while leveling. Then i realised force sensitive characters get gear on their allignment. I always felt using a JK/JC or SW/SI i always had to allign myself with a direction from the get go (as i love getting the commendation armour on each planet) so technically i had pre planned my path through the game (It didnt matter really with the SW because i wanted to be a bad ***). The BH how ever doesnt have this problem they are a self profitting character, he cares about himself and what ever benefits him in the long run, Will he kill this person? Will he let them go and use them later? Will he steal this for himself or give it back to the person who sent him on the mission, whats better for him? ETC.ETC. And then the storyline of the Great Hunt its amazing your in a competition from the get go, its fun and exciting and completely different. You think of the major plot of the game you have the Republic vs The Empire, JK/JC - Republic Warriors, SW/SI - Empire Warriors, Trooper - Republic Army, IA - Imperial Intelligence EG. Empire, Smuggler - (Havent played but i believe they would be self proffiting as well, but sought of have the same play style as a IA), Bounty Hunter - Who ever is paying more. I love the attitude of the character, the voice acting is second to none, the storyline is magnificent, the style of play is action packed and exciting i love the bonus missions on this class as i can just keep kicking ***.

In the end its personal preference but i believe the Bounty Hunter Class is the most fun overall, storyline, playstyle ETC. The SW is my second favourite, i dont have a third as ive tried a few other classes and im just not too sure yet.

MightyVittey
08.24.2012 , 12:50 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by AlfiereDBC View Post
Imo the BH story is really lame, it's just a silly reason to collect bounties and it's poorly written (the Taris part is awful). The SW story is just like you imagine it; last part of each chapter is really good.
I completley disagree, but yeah taris was awful for us BH... i thought most of it was fun (a lil downdrop during chap 2)
Alienware Aurora R3
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
Maxxed out, 150-200 FPS (without vsync)

Trauglodyte
08.31.2012 , 12:23 PM | #36
Imperial Agent has been, by far, the best. Chapter 1 ended pretty cool, chapter 2 was freaking awesome, and then chapter 3 went all Jason Bourne and such. Completely awesome.

Bounty Hunter was good through chapter 1. I love some Mako (great companion) but the rest of the companions, aside from Blizz (he would have sucked too if he hadn't been a Jawa), were awful. And, quite frankly, after chapter 2, I didn't understand why it was that I kept going.

Sith Warrior is fun, I guess. Darth Baras is an awesome character and the fact that his name is tied into the IA story has made it interesting. But, chapter 1 made me feel like a janitor and chapter 2 was more of the same. I'm looking forward to chapter 3 but the downside to all of this is that I really just don't like playing a Jugg. Talk about playing a piano to get things done, OYE!

Smuggler is probably 2nd only to the IA. I love the Malcolm Reynolds/Fire Fly feel to it and I can't wait to get my hands on the chapter 1 antagonist.
To die is simply to end the cycle of pain!

Shadyia
01.10.2013 , 04:23 PM | #37
I can only add this:

If you fell in love with your FemShep, she lives again as a Trooper. Be ready to fall in love all over again.

Zellzin
01.11.2013 , 09:37 AM | #38
Imperial Agent no question
"Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck. Just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine." HK-47

DarthJimilingus
01.11.2013 , 02:45 PM | #39
Spoiler
Level 55 Sith Sorcerer. 55 Jedi Sentinel. 55 Trooper VanGuard. 55 Imperial Operative 55 Jedi Shadow 55 Bounty Hunter Mercenary 55 Sith Juggernaut 55 Smuggler Gunslinger. 55 Sith Assassin. 55 Sith Marauder 32 Jedi Sage Quite the little army I am amassing!

Xeraz
01.12.2013 , 11:00 PM | #40
Here is my personal ratings. With a brief reason why.

SI 9/10 (Truly feel accomplishment through the story. You actually "feel" like a Lord)
BH 9/10 (I feel the support of the companions is the best of all stories. They are not just added, they are included in the story)
SW 8/10 (Get to feel like a total ******)
IA 8/10 (Loved chapter 1. Chapter 2/3 I feel only support darkside. Story is pretty ridiculous at times)
JK 8/10 (A story of redemption and heroics. Anything you would ask for from a Jedi)
T 4/10 (I feel the story is predictable and not heroic at all. At the end of the game you're still a grunt.)

JC (I have not played through the entire thing myself yet. I have played with friends but it feels a little dry)
S (I don't have, nor will ever, have the desire to play as a common thug)
"Who I am is not important, my message is."