What Class Do You Fear The Most?

Deltasniper

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a scoundrel (Battlemaster, geared, 600+ exp) I have most troubles dealing with sents/maras (their damage output is incredible and they are tough as nails) and equally geared full tanks (take ages to kill, and it's simply impossible to kill one paired with a healer who knows what he's doing).

I'm a healer sage and nothing makes me go fuuuuuuuu- like an operative getting the jump on me. If he is a GOOD operative there is no virtually chance of survival even with my CC breaker, stimpack, and force run all ready to go. The only time i ever survive this is if a tank notices me getting destroyed and pops guard on me, otherwise im toast.

I'm a healer sage and nothing makes me go fuuuuuuuu- like an operative getting the jump on me. If he is a GOOD operative there is no virtually chance of survival even with my CC breaker, stimpack, and force run all ready to go. The only time i ever survive this is if a tank notices me getting destroyed and pops guard on me, otherwise im toast.

dont think the nerf has gone live so they shouldnt do that for long :D

On my server? Operatives... as a healer I like to stand behind pillars and what not to hide from any ranged attacks but a stealthed op and their Burst... stun... slice slice slice can take me down to critical in a matter of seconds....

There's a couple of Operatives that will usually target me from the get go as I do a lot of Warzones and they know me as the team healer. It makes those matches verrrrrrrrry difficult.

1. Merc, Bodyguard (Not Bodyguard/Arsenal, just Bodyguard)

2. Marauders essentially act as a CC for me. I don't die, but I cant do damage to them due to constantly healing myself to stay up lol. Now, Operatives flat destroy me if my CC break is on CD. If I have my CC break I just Jet Boost them away, throw my stealth scan on them so they cant vanish, and they usually decide to try an easier target.

I am: Marauder

I fear: Good Scoundrels/Operatives and Madness Sorcs/Sages

Buff stacking concealment Op's just tear me down, and healing Op's with any sort of gear are just a pain in the *** to kill and make a whole team deadlier. Madness Sorcs cause they just continuously CC me and burn me down from range while I am relatively helpless. :(