Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-Ordered on 11/28/11

Yesterland
12.15.2011 , 03:26 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkbydefault View Post
Hi guys,

By now i'm pretty sure you are getting tired of the "**** when will i get access" / rage posts.

So, just to confirm for me, i didnt pre-order till last week (via origin) so i dont expect to get in until tomorrow at least. Did i see somewhere that Origin will be sending out codes on the 16th also?

Many thanks ( and sorry for making you repeat yourselves for the nth time )
codes for the game yes not early access

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 03:27 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Piddletrenthyde View Post
Well if that is true then I do feel a little sorry for you.

But you do realize that nothing can be done here right?
This is customer support forum.. They have people who work in their customer support dept. that read these.. I have had good luck on the forums with other issues, a customer support rep has responded to my posts most of the times... However, there are to many pages to this one now so i do not think they will read it...

And e-mailing bioware would be a waste of time because they wont respond before early access is over..

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 03:29 AM | #43
again thank you all for trying to answer my question sorry for raging on some of you.. I think we just had a small communication break down...

Piddletrenthyde
12.15.2011 , 03:29 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by NervZero View Post
This is customer support forum.. They have people who work in their customer support dept. that read these.. I have had good luck on the forums with other issues, a customer support rep has responded to my posts most of the times... However, there are to many pages to this one now so i do not think they will read it...
Well I stand corrected then. I seriously thought that "customer support" forums were code for "let em blow off steam"! Did not know that someone actually monitored them.

Good luck then. You will need it.
Jon'winston: Sniper and All-around Neutral Guy of Begeren Colony
Proud Member of Darkest Night
Thanks Wal-mart for the free CE!
I don't feed trolls. If you ask me a question and I don't reply this is your answer

Gizigog
12.15.2011 , 03:34 AM | #45
This has been fun reading - forgotten what it was all about originally...
In Space my beer tastes funny, must be the low gravity!

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 03:37 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Gizigog View Post
This has been fun reading - forgotten what it was all about originally...
What where am I.... What was i talking about....? Smurfs....

pargy
12.15.2011 , 03:52 AM | #47
i like that you get mad about not getting your early acces asap when you Pre-Ordert then game in november and first Redemption the code in december xD
when there was some of the first ppl who Pre-ordert it when they could (i am not one of them) but what about do like the rest of the ppl who haven't got their acces yet.... keep waiting and lets see whats going t happen, follow them on twitter so you can follow the waves when they come
May the darkside be with you

Darkbydefault
12.15.2011 , 03:57 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Yesterland View Post
codes for the game yes not early access

Thats fine, i have already added my early access code to my account, so now i just have to hope a get the game code tomorrow so i can get some serious gametime in over the weekend