Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-Ordered on 11/28/11

Piddletrenthyde
12.15.2011 , 03:15 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by NervZero View Post
thank you... you didnt read my post.. but thats cool... thats what i meant by your going to screw me over again...
One more time...

How are you being screwed over? You are on the cusp if you had put your code in on time, you are over the cusp since you didn't.

The Gaming gods want you play on Friday obviously!
Jon'winston: Sniper and All-around Neutral Guy of Begeren Colony
Proud Member of Darkest Night
Thanks Wal-mart for the free CE!
I don't feed trolls. If you ask me a question and I don't reply this is your answer

Yesterland
12.15.2011 , 03:15 AM | #22
I didnt know all you guys worked for bioware.. if i wanted to people who know nothing i would have posted in general forum... but thanks for keeping it bumped =D
trust me they Bioware will not just drop every thing just to answer ur single post when the answer is all ready given

CloudKills
12.15.2011 , 03:15 AM | #23
Well, clearly we do know more than you as we have been able to clarify a situation you seemed incapable of understanding, despite having the same level of access to Bioware's pronouncements.

Enjoy.

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 03:17 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Yesterland View Post
but not that much in to dec when u entered ur code .. look u asked .u opened the door to replys .we gave u don't like u hate on the answers given .. good luck but u as alot will be seeing friday i would guess ..
i was hoping helpful people would come, but so far its been the classic fanboy defense..

Piddletrenthyde
12.15.2011 , 03:18 AM | #25
I didnt know all you guys worked for bioware.. if i wanted to talk to people who know nothing i would have posted in general forum... but thanks for keeping it bumped =D
https://twitter.com/Rockjaw?_escaped...ter_noscript=1

There. He works for BW. Ask him.
I don't feed trolls. If you ask me a question and I don't reply this is your answer

Yesterland
12.15.2011 , 03:18 AM | #26
i was hoping helpful people would come, but so far its been the classic fanboy defense..
but u answered ur own question in ur links just read them and carry on we gave answers also .. seeu in game firday

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 03:19 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudKills View Post
Well, clearly we do know more than you as we have been able to clarify a situation you seemed incapable of understanding, despite having the same level of access to Bioware's pronouncements.

Enjoy.
I DO understand that i'm not going to get in today and that's my problem lol... If they do happen to let all of NOV in i'm saying that I should get in as well since I could not enter my pre-order code because of an error on biowares side... BUT if they do not let all of nov.. then i have no complaint!

Piddletrenthyde
12.15.2011 , 03:21 AM | #28
I DO understand that i'm not going to get in today and that's my problem lol... If they do happen to let all of NOV in i'm saying that I should get in as well since I could not enter my pre-order code because of an error on biowares side... BUT if they do not let all of nov.. then i have no complaint!
But...But...

You put your code in December 8th. You cannot mingle with the good November folk!

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 03:21 AM | #29
again thank you all for keeping this bumped we are at 25 responses keep it bumped!

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 03:21 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Piddletrenthyde View Post
But...But...

You put your code in December 8th. You cannot mingle with the good November folk!
I could not enter my pre-order code because of an error on biowares side...