Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-Ordered on 11/28/11

Yesterland
12.15.2011 , 03:08 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by NervZero View Post
"Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow."

If they invite to the end of nov..... they only have December left on Friday.....
yes so u answered ur own question u did not enter ur code until dec so at the soonness u will see friday invites go buy when u entered the code

Piddletrenthyde
12.15.2011 , 03:10 AM | #12
Maybe you should read it first.

"Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November"

You put your code in 12/8, so you will prolly not get in tomorrow/today. Even if Lamesnot had not screwed up you would still have a small chance of getting in today. What is the problem?
Jon'winston: Sniper and All-around Neutral Guy of Begeren Colony
Proud Member of Darkest Night
Thanks Wal-mart for the free CE!
I don't feed trolls. If you ask me a question and I don't reply this is your answer

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 03:10 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudKills View Post
"last week or so of November."

So that suggests a proportion of those in the last week of November, not all and you were very much at the tail end of that.
thats their way of saying it could be more it could be less.... I have been around the forums since 2010 some other people have been here ever longer.. and Bioware always talks in maybes and what ifs... they over-promise and under-deliver, so by saying maybe.... that is how they get around it...

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 03:11 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Piddletrenthyde View Post
Maybe you should read it first.

"Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November"

You put your code in 12/8, so you will prolly not get in tomorrow/today. Even if Lamesnot had not screwed up you would still have a small chance of getting in today. What is the problem?
thank you... you didnt read my post.. but thats cool... thats what i meant by your going to screw me over again...

CloudKills
12.15.2011 , 03:12 AM | #15
I think his point is due to the delay he will miss out on EAG on Thursday (admittedly at best the last wave, and then only possibly).

However, it's bad luck that your delay may dropped you from one day to the next, but then that supposition is only a possibility as the last week of November are not guaranteed to get in today anyway.

Piddletrenthyde
12.15.2011 , 03:12 AM | #16
thats their way of saying it could be more it could be less.... I have been around the forums since 2010 some other people have been here ever longer.. and Bioware always talks in maybes and what ifs... they over-promise and under-deliver, so by saying maybe.... that is how they get around it...
So I ask again, why the drama? You may or may not get in.
Jon'winston: Sniper and All-around Neutral Guy of Begeren Colony
Proud Member of Darkest Night
Thanks Wal-mart for the free CE!
I don't feed trolls. If you ask me a question and I don't reply this is your answer

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 03:13 AM | #17
I didnt know all you guys worked for bioware.. if i wanted to talk to people who know nothing i would have posted in general forum... but thanks for keeping it bumped =D

Hoffers
12.15.2011 , 03:14 AM | #18
I had to ask for my code so?

If you don't ask you don't get has they had limited codes in store..

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 03:14 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudKills View Post
I think his point is due to the delay he will miss out on EAG on Thursday (admittedly at best the last wave, and then only possibly).

However, it's bad luck that your delay may dropped you from one day to the next, but then that supposition is only a possibility as the last week of November are not guaranteed to get in today anyway.
yea but i work nights so last wave = first for me =D lol...

Yesterland
12.15.2011 , 03:14 AM | #20
but not that much in to dec when u entered ur code .. look u asked .u opened the door to replys .we gave u don't like u hate on the answers given .. good luck but u as alot will be seeing friday i would guess ..