Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-Ordered on 11/28/11

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 02:53 AM | #1
I pre-ordered on 11/28/11 you guys have a proof of my pre-order as it took you until 12/8/11 to give me an early access code... Will i get in tomorrow or are you going to screw me again?

Dosvor
12.15.2011 , 02:56 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by NervZero View Post
I pre-ordered on 11/28/11 you guys have a proof of my pre-order as it took you until 12/8/11 to give me an early access code... Will i get in tomorrow or are you going to screw me again?
How were you screwed over the first time?

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 02:58 AM | #3
i should have been given an access code when i ordered the game.. But no codes was given.. SO i had to e-mail bioware and it took them until the 6th to respond.. and It took them until the 8th to give me a code... I had to talk to gamestop first and they have just now sent me a code so now I two codes x.x..... lol.. but i spend a few hours sending e-mails and hours/days waiting for a response.. For something that should have been given on the first day.. Which would have allowed me to enter that code in on the 28th.. And according to the newest update they are going to let people in through the end of nov. tomorrow.. and everyone else on friday...

Yesterland
12.15.2011 , 03:00 AM | #4
hehehe u will not see tommorrow unless they push all early access in ur most likely sat /sun

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 03:01 AM | #5
^ you shouldnt be giving advice since you do not know how to read the forum..

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16391

CloudKills
12.15.2011 , 03:02 AM | #6
I can't imagine the two weeks or so between the two events will make any difference to your early access point. As you bought it late November, and redeemed in early December you will most likely be in the last wave today or the early waves of tomorrow.

Good luck and may the farce be with you :P

That allows for what you have linked, as you bought on the 28th, i.e. two days before the end of the month.

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 03:03 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudKills View Post
I can't imagine the two weeks or so between the two events will make any difference to your early access point. As you bought it late November, and redeemed in early December you will most likely be in the last wave today or the early waves of tomorrow.

Good luck and may the farce be with you :P
^ read the link i posted....

Yesterland
12.15.2011 , 03:04 AM | #8
^ you shouldnt be giving advice since you do not know how to read the forum..

it says nothing about DEC getting in eighter maybe buy friday at the soonness

NervZero
12.15.2011 , 03:05 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Yesterland View Post
it says nothing about DEC getting in eighter maybe buy friday at the soonness
"Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow."

If they invite to the end of nov..... they only have December left on Friday.....

CloudKills
12.15.2011 , 03:07 AM | #10
"last week or so of November."

So that suggests a proportion of those in the last week of November, not all and you were very much at the tail end of that.